PDA

View Full Version : Photos How-To

Ben
25th February 2009, 12:34 AM
Can we have a how-to with regards to posting photos? I've noticed several people asking this. I can write one up if you want, but it will pretty much be identical to the one over on IMOC.

pistol pete
25th February 2009, 12:52 AM
IMOC.

no swearing buddy :lol: :angel:

mr2mk1chick
25th February 2009, 01:24 PM
Can we have a how-to with regards to posting photos? I've noticed several people asking this. I can write one up if you want, but it will pretty much be identical to the one over on IMOC.

Yes - please write one :+:
I haven't got time, but when its done, post it up in off topic and i will sticky it up
thanks

edit: please add the forum rules about posting pics:

1) Posting pictures: Please remember that not all of us have large monitors or a fast connection, so please keep images you post on the forum to within 250kB and a maximum size of 800 pixels in any direction. While we understand that we all love our pictures, this ability will be disabled for those users that abuse it. If you post a thread or post with many pictures, please indicate this in the subject title using text such as "Image heavy".

Monkeymax
25th February 2009, 03:23 PM
I actually wrote one last night for another member who PM'd me about this earlier this week.
When I boot up my laptop later tonight I'll post it up. (Mine is also pretty similar to the one on IMOC)

Thanks very much for the offer though, Ben! (Wish I'd read it sooner!)

Ben
25th February 2009, 05:00 PM
No worries! I wouldn't have had time til tomorrow anyway so it makes no difference to me. It would have made good use of my Hypersnap program though :lol: