PDA

View Full Version : Technical Section

The Silver Fox
9th February 2009, 03:02 PM
Trying to look at an item in the technical section and it says I need to be logged in - which I was. It then doesnt recognise by user name and password.

Douglas

Monkeymax
9th February 2009, 03:19 PM
Hi Douglas.
I've just checked your user settings and there's no reason why this should be happening...
What happens if you click this link to the mechanical section (http://www.amactive.net/_forums/mr2mk1club/viewforum.php?f=24) and this link direct to one of the posts? (http://www.amactive.net/_forums/mr2mk1club/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=398)

Cheers,
Max

bmwbill
9th February 2009, 07:21 PM
:( Max i am having the same problem cant access the technical section , asks for login and password then says it does not recognise these, tried login onto the links above and no problems there.
Bill.

The Silver Fox
10th February 2009, 03:13 PM
Its not the technical forum thats the problem. Its the technical area link from the home page.

Douglas

Monkeymax
10th February 2009, 10:35 PM
Its not the technical forum thats the problem. Its the technical area link from the home page.

Ah right - in which case it's out of my hands (I'm just doing the forum side of things as that's pretty much a big job in itself!). As far as I know, that section has not yet been implemented fully... Bear in mind, there's still loads going on in the background on the site & forum which takes time to get sorted... ;)

Bill, is it the same for you or are you having issues with the technical area on the forum?

Ben
10th February 2009, 11:00 PM
I can't get into the website tech section either - I emailed wayne about it a little while ago though and he said pretty much the same thing, that it's still in the pipeline :+:

bmwbill
11th February 2009, 07:29 PM

Ah right - in which case it's out of my hands (I'm just doing the forum side of things as that's pretty much a big job in itself!). As far as I know, that section has not yet been implemented fully... Bear in mind, there's still loads going on in the background on the site & forum which takes time to get sorted... ;)

Bill, is it the same for you or are you having issues with the technical area on the forum?
Max I can get into the Technical area but can't Access anything on it when you click on the refurb slave cylinder it asks me to sign in and password, even when i am already signed in.then if you do sign in again it does not recognise user name and password. Is this because its not up and running yet.
Bill.

Monkeymax
11th February 2009, 07:45 PM
Max I can get into the Technical area but can't Access anything on it when you click on the refurb slave cylinder it asks me to sign in and password, even when i am already signed in.then if you do sign in again it does not recognise user name and password. Is this because its not up and running yet.
Bill.

Yup. :+:
We definitely haven't tied in the forum & web usernames and passwords yet. An announcement will be made when these go live.
Thanks Bill!

-Max

bmwbill
12th February 2009, 07:15 PM
:+: Okay doaky max will keep an eye out for the announcement :+:
Bill