PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Club Area Meets Forum

tommundy
28th January 2009, 07:03 PM
Hi again :)

Would it be possible to get a Yorkshire forum in the Club Meets area? As there is about 150 miles between the Midlands and the North East/West. :lol:

I wanted to post up about going to the Midlands and Yorkshire CCC (http://www.midlandsclassic.com) meet held near Beverley and thought having a Yorkshire area forum would be a bit clearer.

Here's waiting. :)

Cheers
Tom

mr2mk1chick
30th January 2009, 10:51 AM
The areas were historically set up when someone stepped forward to be an area orgaiser to look after events and meets in the region.
there was no-one doing yorkshire, hence no section on here.
i will point the committee towards this thread, as it may be a way of getting people together in your area now we have the forum :+:

tommundy
30th January 2009, 10:57 AM
The areas were historically set up when someone stepped forward to be an area orgaiser to look after events and meets in the region.
i will point the committee towards this thread, as it may be a way of getting people together in your area now we have the forum :+:

I wouldn't mind being a candidate for organising the Yorkshire area if required.

mr2mk1chick
30th January 2009, 11:01 AM

I wouldn't mind being a candidate for organising the Yorkshire area if required.

cool :+:
Hopefully the committee will log on soon and comment

Monkeymax
30th January 2009, 01:35 PM
Done:
viewforum.php?f=40 (http://www.amactive.net/_forums/mr2mk1club/viewforum.php?f=40)
:+:

-Max

Tony Jinxy Froude
31st January 2009, 12:44 AM
Excellent idea Tom & i applaud your enthusiasm :clap: :+: all you have to do now is get lots of interest in your area from members willing to help & support you & the club will support you too, if you can get some details of shows your planning to attend in your area this summer off to Deb & what sort of numbers we can see if we can get you at the very least a club flag & flag pole, if you get loads of interest & the area is well attended then we can sort out a gazeebo & other stuff at a later date, see how things go, good luck, cheers, Jinxy

AW11 Forever
2nd February 2009, 06:37 AM
Tom,

Don't forget if you become an AO you get 1/2 price club membership, man its got to be worth it just for that :o :o

And then of course the other great thing is you WILL be expected to attend some of the major events like the Xmas party, AGM, Billing to name a few.

Double Wammy!