PDA

View Full Version : Membership Query

Polypedates
15th January 2009, 05:03 PM
'Scuse me if this is in the wrong section but what is the ETA for a membership confirmation to come through?

I re-joined on 4 January just after this board went live and paid by Paypal but not had so much as a confirmation email yet.

Thanks

Ben
15th January 2009, 05:06 PM
Same here ;)

Polypedates
15th January 2009, 06:01 PM
Aah, I see

Welcome to the bottleneck :wave:

mr2mk1chick
15th January 2009, 06:11 PM
The committee are just having a re-shuffle ATM with regards to memberships etc.
You won't be forgotten, and won't miss out on anything.
There is also a brand new membership pack being produced, so perhaps they are waiting for a few new bits before they send anything in the post.
I will bring this thread to the Att of someone on the committee for you :geek:

oukie
15th January 2009, 10:02 PM
Me aswell :wave:

Tony Jinxy Froude
15th January 2009, 10:59 PM
Hi Guys, although im not the membership sectretary i am responsible for the membership packs, there had initially been a few delays regarding the packs im putting together & also christmas shutdown held things up too, but they should be ready this week & should be sent to the membership secretary next week for him to send them onto you as he will have all the details, sorry for the delays, but the packs will be worth the wait :+: , cheers, Jinx

Ben
15th January 2009, 11:08 PM
Cool, cheers Jinxy :+:
What's in them? Or is it a surprise?! :lol:

Tony Jinxy Froude
16th January 2009, 05:40 AM
If i describe whats in them my description wont do them justice, so im gonna leave it until it drops on your door mat, plus you have some other bits coming which are not in the pack too :+: , Jinx

waynestoyotamr2
16th January 2009, 08:23 AM
Just out of interest, did you chaps fill out the online web form to become a member?

Ben
16th January 2009, 10:00 AM
Wayne, if you mean the form that asked for name, address, car reg/details etc then yes I did :+:

Jinxy, extra things as well?! That's too exciting :o :D :lol:

bmwbill
16th January 2009, 01:05 PM
:) I am waiting to and also filled out on line
Bill

Kateg28
16th January 2009, 01:33 PM
I too filled in forms etc and paid by paypal. Hope my membership pack comes soon as am excited by surprises.

Polypedates
16th January 2009, 03:23 PM
Just out of interest, did you chaps fill out the online web form to become a member?

Yep

Looking forward to the membership pack :D

oukie
16th January 2009, 04:22 PM

Yeah I also filled out the forms online and payed via paypal. :+:

fowl
16th January 2009, 06:43 PM
I pay by standing order, the old way ;) I have had no problems but am hopefully going to remain a member for many more years :D

AW11 Forever
19th January 2009, 10:33 PM
Jinx,

Whats the update on the packs, we have about 10 new members awaiting them and I know Kens quite keen on getting a hold of them. It would be good if we could get packs out to new members within a week in the future once the packs are all sorted out :+:

Tony Jinxy Froude
19th January 2009, 11:21 PM
Just an update guys, the packs should be ready for me to pick up later this week/ begining of next week, its all in hand & mike should be getting them as soon as they are ready so that they can be sent out to the new members, please bear with us guys, the christmas shutdown has delayed things a little plus that e-mail, but they are on their way, Jinx

Tony Jinxy Froude
20th January 2009, 10:50 PM
Another update guys, the folders are done, some of the other bits are also done ( dont want to give the game away here :mrgreen: ) & all should be ready by Friday :+: , so should be in the post to you by next week sometime. Jinxy

fowl
21st January 2009, 06:02 PM
I too am looking forward to the big Jinxy suprise :+:

Blue84
24th January 2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds good, I joined last night online and paid via paypal.

russthedude
27th January 2009, 09:15 PM
I joined online today, paid through paypal and my pack hasn't arrived yet either :wtf:

it all sounds very exciting I must say, its a double surprise, something extra in the pack for me is the first, and the second is when the mrs finds out I've "wasted, splashed out, chucked away" £21 to geek it up in the MR2 club lol. surpriiiiiiise :o anyone got a spare sofa i can sleep on?

Tony Jinxy Froude
27th January 2009, 09:18 PM
Dammit a sofa IS the surprise in the new members pack... youve spoilt it for the rest now !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , Jinxy

oukie
3rd February 2009, 10:41 PM
Any more info on the packs im ready to rip my postie's arm off lol :lol:

Tony Jinxy Froude
3rd February 2009, 10:51 PM
Chris, youll have to ask Ken our presedent, ive taken 60 ready made packs to his house personally so its in his hands now :+: , Jinxy