PDA

View Full Version : Mac is Back

supermac
13th January 2009, 08:05 PM
Watcheer lads and lasses. Supermac here in Gods allotment, the North East region.
I'm Mac Sheavills, long time member and father of Michael the local area organiser and MR2 officionado!
My current car is an '87 Supercharger T/Bar Auto in very rare super red.
I've had this one for 3 years and it never fails to inject a bit of adrenalin and raise a big smile.
It's great to have our own forum at last and the new web site looks terrific.
Hope to see a bit more of you lot this year, after moving house and the arrival of 2 grandsons ,last year was a washout for club events and activities.
See you soon I hope.
Mac........

AW11 Forever
13th January 2009, 08:13 PM
Dad/Mac

You have found the SUBMIT button instead of CANCEL.

I got it all checked out for you and you were working fine, anyway good to have you back on the scene.

Don't forget to check new messages at the top of the page, you have one now :o :o :o

Oh and before I go, the Lakes Tour is back on, north west meets north east, March 1st, fancy doing the mapping again and more importantly that SC needs a good run out :+: :clap: :+:

See you soon
Michael

Tony Jinxy Froude
13th January 2009, 09:50 PM
Hey Mac, great to see you made it here :+: :clap: boy will we keep you busy this year :lol: i wanna see you out & about a bit more, it seems one sheavills isnt enough :crazy: :lol: , great to have you back mate :+: , Jinxy

mr2mk1chick
14th January 2009, 02:16 PM
Hiya Mac :wave:

Jo

fowl
14th January 2009, 11:03 PM
Quite right we need more sheavills, keep it going Mac :D

pistol pete
15th January 2009, 04:36 PM
hey mac
long time no speak ;)

tunna_uk
15th January 2009, 09:52 PM
hoorah for Mac and his slush box supercharger, thats a rare car indeed, hope to catch up soon mate. :clap:

waynestoyotamr2
23rd January 2009, 09:49 PM
Mac the man made it!

speak soon no doubt!

crazylegs
1st February 2009, 08:25 AM
welcome home, good to see you back.

bburn13
10th February 2009, 11:09 AM
Hi Mac,
glad your back, :+:
At JAE we had a good crack,