PDA

View Full Version : (East) Midlands Area meetings.

flitzer
11th January 2009, 04:35 PM
We are Fred and Doris Sanderson and we are organisers for the Midlands Area.

We meet at 1100 on the last Sunday in each month at The Charnwood Arms at Bardon.
The meeting follows the pattern of a discussion of what we have all been doing during the month and then a drive of around 40 miles to clear the cobwebbs finishing up at a pub or Resraurant for a meal.
If you are interested please make contact with us by E-mail at flitzer@talktalk.net or by phone on 07985085423.

The meetings have been very successful during the last year with the best being a run into the Peak District a drive of 120 miles. On that occasion we took a picnic and were lucky to have very good weather, we will repeat that run during this year.

I will put a post here the week before the meeting indicating what the proposed plan is for the Sunday meet, a response would be appreciated on each occasion so that I have numbers to book for lunch.

Looking forward to seeing you all. :+:

sunsetjoe
3rd February 2009, 11:13 PM
Hi, Jennifer and I live in Derby. Looking after Dark Blue D plate and just learning the marque so look forward to meeting in due course. Will watch for updates.

Andy

Butters
21st May 2010, 12:17 PM
Hi! Add myself (John) and partner Bex to your list and let me know whats happening meet wise, we're in Melton, can reach me on butters-stotch@hotmail.com or 07765 456170.
Always a joy to meet other owners and would be nice to get something regular organised.

HORNEY
30th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Sounds like a great idea! When is the next planned meeting? I'm only down the road in Loughborough

kevin..in
30th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Sounds like a great idea! When is the next planned meeting? I'm only down the road in Loughborough

give Doris & Fred aka Flitzer a call on the no. in the original post, they are in Loughborough too