PDA

View Full Version : on the website - book section

mr2mk1chick
11th January 2009, 01:04 PM
Sort of like the models section, can we have a page or a it to start listing all mr2 mk1 related books.
the beasts from the east thread made me think of this.
Between all the collectors on here i bet we can get a good list together. It will also be a good resource ofr other collectors to try and hunt some down

We would need: title, author, edition, publication year, publisher, isbn if poss.
plus picture of cover where possible

Tony Jinxy Froude
12th January 2009, 10:29 PM
Yep i think this is a great idea, we could also include a sub section which covers sales brochures, model cars, & other mk1 collectables such as lapel badges, care care kits & anything else which was around for the mk1 :+: i have a rare brochure & a few books i can add to the list too !., Jinx

mr2mk1chick
14th January 2009, 12:45 PM
Good ideas back-at'cha too

Maybe the 'mk1 models section' which seems a bit random as how it appears on the site now could be included in a category along with the other collectables you mentioned.

I don't know what a good section header would be, but 'collectables' could include sub-sections such as:
models
books
brochures
other

waynestoyotamr2
14th January 2009, 06:59 PM
It is on the list. But dont under estimate what a huge chunk of work this is.

I have a wardrobe full of documents, books, brochures etc..... Scanning them in and processing them all would take me weeks I reckon.

We'll get there.

unowho
14th January 2009, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure we want to know what is stashed in your wardrobe Wayne :crazy: :think: Not sure that type of material is for here :lol: :lol: :lol:

mr2mk1chick
15th January 2009, 09:28 AM
It is on the list. But dont under estimate what a huge chunk of work this is.

brill - rome wasn't built in a day, no worries