PDA

View Full Version : My new name on here

fowl
7th January 2009, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know i've changed my user name, i was mk1 turbochaged steve. I decided that Fowl was easier on the eye :D

pistol pete
7th January 2009, 05:45 PM
i won;t knwo its you

oukie
7th January 2009, 06:42 PM
Are you a chicken :?:

Tony Jinxy Froude
7th January 2009, 10:53 PM
No, it stands for Fearful Only When Lost

Or

Falls Over When Lagered
:lol: :lol: :lol: either way you choose Steve, but i reckon thats your best username yet :mrgreen: , Jinxy

oukie
8th January 2009, 07:12 PM
Jinxy you know what I do for a living :lol: I just cant get them out of my head :oops:

Monkeymax
9th January 2009, 10:16 AM
Yup, your numberplate is one of the easier ones to remember, I find.
Fearful Of White Leprechauns?

Hello Steve!

pistol pete
9th January 2009, 05:03 PM
i am trying to think of something really funny but can't :wtf:

Monkeymax
9th January 2009, 05:58 PM
It's easy...

Farts Obscenely When Legless...
(I'm guessing)

;)

mr2mk1chick
9th January 2009, 06:37 PM
Hi steve :wave:

waynestoyotamr2
9th January 2009, 07:28 PM
Steve made it onto the forum! RESULT!!!!!!!

We must be doing something right!

Tony Jinxy Froude
10th January 2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah, but he's stuck in Off Topic & cant find his way out :lol: :lol: :lol: only kiddin Steveo :+:

fowl
10th January 2009, 11:04 AM
No, it stands for Fearful Only When Lost

Or

Falls Over When Lagered
:lol: :lol: :lol: either way you choose Steve, but i reckon thats your best username yet :mrgreen: , Jinxy
I like all that Jinxy,most of it is true :) Anyone know why i keep getting logged out even though i tick the stay logged on box :?

unowho
10th January 2009, 04:21 PM
Just a technical prob, on the list of things to be sorted

Blue84
10th January 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Steve

Good to see you made it here - you werent going down Rainham New Road from Dagenham direction to Dovers Corner a couple of Fridays back, around 8am in your MK1 were you?

I saw a Mica Blue MK1 and it wasn't Jinxy, wondered if it might've been you?

andyj
11th January 2009, 06:09 PM
Well you took your time getting here :D

Hope we can get some details going on South East forum section when plans mapped out a bit. Steve, thanks for keeping me in the Club even though I'm currently bit of a rogue member.

pistol pete
12th January 2009, 10:56 AM

Hope we can get some details going on South East forum section when plans mapped out a bit. Steve, thanks for keeping me in the Club even though I'm currently bit of a rogue member.

your only a slight rougue member..i was a member in a golf, supra, scooby, audi etc etc etc
at least you still have an mr2

fowl
13th January 2009, 12:55 AM
Hi Steve

Good to see you made it here - you werent going down Rainham New Road from Dagenham direction to Dovers Corner a couple of Fridays back, around 8am in your MK1 were you?

I saw a Mica Blue MK1 and it wasn't Jinxy, wondered if it might've been you?
It wasn't me! it would be unlikely for me to be around that time in the morning
:D

fowl
13th January 2009, 12:58 AM

We will sort it out soon, don't worry :D

fowl
15th January 2009, 05:30 PM

Well hot off the press :D we have an invite from the Enfield Pageant of Motoring, 23rd to 25th of May, first time they have contacted me with a booking form, normally i have to chase them, we must have done something right last year and hopefully we are no longer tarnished with the Drivers club, who let them down a few years ago :(
A lot of it must go down to Jinxy though as he kept our stand open on the Monday :+:

Tony Jinxy Froude
15th January 2009, 05:35 PM
Thats great news Steve :clap: well worth Me & Debs getting absolutely soaked through to the skin on the monday then !! :+: really hope the weather is better this year :think: , Jinx

crazylegs
1st February 2009, 08:23 AM
how about full on with ladies !

fowl
1st February 2009, 10:07 AM
how about full on with ladies !
I like that one too! Seems the case at the moment :+: