PDA

View Full Version : [ended] Group buy - MK1 front shock absorber units.

Tony Jinxy Froude
6th January 2009, 03:54 PM
Hi All,
as part of the process of bringing new benefits to the club, i have managed to get a special deal on Brand new standard Genuine Toyota front shock units, these are for the MK1a & mk1b.
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2009/01/Picture0081-1.jpg
This is a group buy on 10 pairs of units as seen in the above picture, the price inclusive of VAT is £100 per pair which is a saving of over £35 :shock: which would mean that anyone interested would have already had their club fee's paid for on this saving alone !.
All you need to do is to let me know in a list of who is interested, but their are some ground rules as with all these things.
The group buy will end in 1 months time 6th February.
Firstly i would ask that if anyone adds their name to the list that they initially pay a £25 non returnable deposit with the full balance to be paid a week before the deadline which is 30th January, this insures that only those who are on the list are genuinly interested, the payment can be made into my paypal account at Tony.froude@ntlworld.com please add £1 to the deposit fee to cover paypal charges & £2 for the final payment fee made.
The £100 does not cover postage however, so the units can either be collected from my home address in Hoddesdon Herts, or i will post them out to you, P+P to be determined once the units weight & delivery address has been established.
This is the first time i have led a group buy, so anyone with comments, questions etc are welcome to come forward , many thanks, Jinxy
Please Note :- Should their be little interest in these by the deasdline, anyone who has paid a deposit will be re-embursed in full.

pistol pete
27th January 2009, 07:31 PM
can you get these for the a ??? i meant the rears?
i am interested as works out s bit cheaper than uprated ones

Tony Jinxy Froude
30th January 2009, 11:37 AM
Yep Pete i can get these for the mk1a rears too, hopefully at the same price :+: , Jinxy

Monkeymax
2nd February 2009, 09:43 PM
Free bump.

This is a good opportunity to replace your suspension with new stuff if it's time to do so - and keep it all Toyota. :+:
This group buy ends real soon!

The Silver Fox
3rd February 2009, 12:19 PM
Never having done this sort of thing before, how do I add my name to the list?

mr2mk1chick
3rd February 2009, 05:31 PM
Never having done this sort of thing before, how do I add my name to the list?
No worries, usually you copy the list and paste it into your post like so:

(not sure if Jinxy has others to add here too)
1. Silver surfer

Its a perfect way of sorting out the problem of old suspenders without going to the expense of uprated stuff, as most people won't need an upgrade unless going on track.
A much cheaper option than aftermarket :+:

Tony Jinxy Froude
9th February 2009, 08:50 PM
Not enough interest in these units so the group buy has ended. Jinxy

NEATY99
6th December 2009, 10:55 AM
If the opportunity arises again im up for a full set of four MK1a :+:

My local toyota dealer told me drivers side rear has been discontinued!!!!!

scoobyblue
6th December 2009, 11:12 AM
wish they had been available before i got involved with koni (f****ing w**kers) apologies for the bleeps but i would love to get my hands on someone from koni and show them my displeasure in person :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: