PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire Pageant of Motoring 29th Aug

Limeymk1
6th January 2009, 03:35 PM
Will the Mk1Club be going for a seperate stand this year or do you want to join Malcolm (Tiamat) and myself in organising a joint one?

No costs are involved as far as the clubs are concerned. :mrgreen:

crazylegs
6th January 2009, 07:25 PM
chris is this still a drivers club event or is it IMOC ? either way its one for a joint display in my book. banners from all clubs etc.

Tony Jinxy Froude
6th January 2009, 10:12 PM
Yep it was great fun last year & im keen to carry on with last years theme guys, fun was had by all if i remember, although im right in thinking that a run was planned before going to Hants, but its something that Pete Kyte was thinking of organising. Jinx

unowho
7th January 2009, 12:01 AM
Extremely happy to join you guys for a joint event, just let me know if anything needs doing, had a great time last year, great hosts :D

Limeymk1
7th January 2009, 09:15 AM
Cool a good start. 8-)

When Eddie did the stand he never billed it really as a DC thang, it was just an MR2 stand. Malcolm and I have tried to keep it like that with all people with MR2s (and Celicas :lol: ) being welcome regardless of club. We do chuck the IMOC banner up but if you bring your own we'll put it up too. :D

Cheers for the offer Debs but I think it'll be covered, Malcolm has all the paperwork I think. Only issues might be the need for another BBQ as I fobbed the IMOC one off on Alex at JAE. Think your trailer will be done by then Tony?

Tony Jinxy Froude
7th January 2009, 10:20 PM
Doubt it will be ready in time Chris :( will try, but cant promise, many thaings have gone on the back burner over the last 12 months, but im resurecting them one at a time, so fingers crossed mate, Jinxy

Tiny
20th January 2009, 08:32 PM
Oh yes put me down for this one again :+:

Was brilliant definetly coming for the whole weekend this time.

:+:

Grendel
9th August 2009, 09:24 AM
To who ever is organisig it this year put me down as well.
Never know this year i may even camp :o

coley
9th August 2009, 10:04 AM
I, m up for this show aswell

unowho
9th August 2009, 07:30 PM
Ben (Tiny) has taken this on from Malcom and Chris, not sure what is happening though, last contact said "Yes this show is a goer" but I do believe he is still awaiting a reply from the organisers.

Jinxy and I will not be attending, we are probably going to a local show, 20 mins away which is far easier as we are off on the Scotland Run on Tuesday 1st September.

But do hope this goes ahead good show, had a brilliant time last year.

Limeymk1
10th August 2009, 08:49 AM
When I spoke to the organisers on Friday they said the show is full and they didn't receive the form for our stand (sent by Malc a month ago).

Ben, let me know what you're up to please.

Grendel
18th August 2009, 07:15 AM
Anymore news on this?

unowho
18th August 2009, 09:45 AM
Chris has replied on IMOC, looks like we have missed out this year :-: :-: Love this show and the company :clap:

We are off to Knebworth Classic Car Show instead, local to us