PDA

View Full Version : For sale / wanted / classifieds

Tom G
6th January 2009, 11:15 AM
I can't find any of the above sections, just an ebay section, are there any? I've looked on the index page. There should definitely be a for sale section at least; most of the stuff on IMOC is for mk2s.

coverco
6th January 2009, 11:30 AM
If you look at the top of the screen there is a classifieds section :shock:

DevaMR2
6th January 2009, 12:02 PM
What are peoples thoughts on the way the cars for sale / items for sale / items wanted sections were hosted on the IMOC forum. I always thought they worked quite well.

Nothing wrong with the current classifieds section on here, but I did liked the IMOC version.

waynestoyotamr2
6th January 2009, 01:19 PM
There is a "Classifieds" section on the top menu tab. This lists all parts for sale/wanted and cars for sale/wanted.

Whether we have a For Sale/Wanted area of the Forum aswell is currently under discussion.

mr2mk1chick
6th January 2009, 03:33 PM
I too, have suggested it should be hosted in a similar way to the imoc and other forum sale stuff.
IMO it allows greater flexibility for posting pics and discussion, plus allows greater security for communication without the whole world reading your email addy or postcode as it stands now

Tom G
6th January 2009, 04:08 PM

cor, that was quick :)

mr2mk1chick
6th January 2009, 06:01 PM

cor, that was quick :)

That has always been there as part of the initial website ;)
the point is that it is not very user friendly and has no wanted section either

nedward
6th January 2009, 07:11 PM
id like to see a for sale, wanted section similar to imoc
just my two cents :)

waynestoyotamr2
6th January 2009, 07:19 PM
Jo, it does have a wanted section?

Monkeymax
7th January 2009, 01:23 AM
I've set up a wanted section now along with group buys.
The for sale section links to the Mk1 Clubs website classifieds area.
I'd like to see how this works out and what people think of it - we can always change it in the future if need be.

DevaMR2
7th January 2009, 08:17 AM
I've set up a wanted section now along with group buys.
The for sale section links to the Mk1 Clubs website classifieds area.
I'd like to see how this works out and what people think of it - we can always change it in the future if need be.
Great stuff Max. Lets see how it works out.

mistertwokw
9th January 2009, 10:21 PM
Hi all, just wanted to ask how i go about putting for sale pics up, also would it not be easier to let people post their own adverts up as and when rather than them being sent for someone else to post up... when i posted my wheels up the ad was sent away and appeared much later, just a thought :+:

But how do i get pics up...or am i being thick?....again :wtf: