PDA

View Full Version : Guildford Meet 8/2/09

Limeymk1
5th January 2009, 03:41 PM
Ok I know it's mainly an IMOC/OC meet but you chaps are more than welcome.

For those that haven't been on one before we meet at the Spectrum centre in Guildford http://www.guildfordspectrum.co.uk/content/view/14/31/ at 11:30. We aim to leave at about 12:00 for a drive down the A283 to Petworth, then accross the A272 to a pub called the Seven Stars for lunch. It's a good giggle. It'd be good to see some more Mk1s there. 8-)

IMOC linky:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=110256

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to shuffle.

albee_be
5th January 2009, 05:06 PM
Would love to go but there isn't much chance of getting her on the road by then, and it would be quite chilly without a roof :lol:

Tiny
7th January 2009, 03:37 PM
Man up with some flying goggles and ya thermals 8-)

im gonna be there always a good giggle!

4-5 mk1s so far on the imoc list be nice to outdo the Probes in numbers for a change

brindas-91
26th February 2011, 01:18 PM
is this kind of meet happening this year

Clifford Hardman
4th December 2012, 06:19 PM
Hi, sorry to bother you but I am in France and need to possibly re-register my car in UK, as French do not recognise the Mk1! Is there a garage/MOT station in the south who knows Mk1's and could do any work re getting it tested etc. I would like ideally to ferry over, get it looked t to see if it needs anything or testing, and if necessary leave it with someone in safe hands whilst being done! Have you any help or suggestions please, he is a 1985 model.
Appreciate anyone in south of he country as I am from N.W.
Cheers, Cliff

Clifford Hardman
30th December 2012, 04:27 PM
Hi anybody? Any thoughts please on my last message, re getting MOT, any repairs done in the South of UK? Sorry difficult trying to sort out from here, and I need possibly to leave the car in a secure undercover place until I can return to pick it up! Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
Cliff

bikergraeme
17th March 2013, 09:56 AM
Hi i am new member my wife and i love our little mk1 we would like to meet up with other owners i drive my one the hole year round great fun .We live in Alton in Hampshire look forward to meeting new friends

Regards
Graeme & JUlie

Alan SE
17th March 2013, 08:49 PM
Hi Graeme & Julie,
There is the Kent run on 14th April. Starts at Ashford with a round trip of 60 odd miles. See upcoming events. You could make Ashford in 1.45mins so not that far and is a really good day.
Hope to see you there