PDA

View Full Version : Deleting posts !!!!

coverco
5th January 2009, 01:17 PM
I realise this is a new forum and it is finding it's feet but deleting posts for no apparent reason is extremely annoying. I only asked if Tatton Park was on this year, surely that is not offensive or unreasonable? :D

Tommy

Monkeymax
5th January 2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Tommy,
Sorry I was asked to clear up the 2009 events thread. I did it in a rush earlier and so didn't have a chance to PM you (which I have just logged on to do).
There's a lot for me to do on here at the moment and a lot of threads & posts have had to be moved so I've not been PM'ing people when moving them lately. Sorry.

I was told you'd received a PM regarding your query on Tatton park, though. I was going to just place it in the Upcoming Events section, but to do so in such a way that it would make sense would've required me rewriting it slightly. I figured you'd rather have the opportunity to repost than have me put words in your mouth...?

Please, I've got loads to do to get everything sorted on here. If I don't immediately PM you about a post I've removed, it's not because I'm being rude...

-Max

coverco
5th January 2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks for that Max, I did receive a PM from Debs saying she would look into it but then the post dissappeared. I am sure you are very busy at the moment and it is looking good (although the black background is a bit hard work), I do hope it works out well for the MK1 club although IMOC is a hard habit to break :D

Tommy