PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone!

mrsmrt
3rd January 2009, 06:00 PM
hello

lovely sight!!!!!

my name is sammi and im a feature writer for mr2only mag and i own a mk1b 1987 red mk1! just thought i would say hi!

sammi

AW11 Forever
3rd January 2009, 06:08 PM
Sammi,

How you doing, good to have you on board!

spudgun
3rd January 2009, 06:57 PM
Hi Sammi,

I hope Kev sorts you out.

Kateg28
4th January 2009, 12:24 AM
Hello Sammi,

Welcome to the MK1 ownership. Good to see you on this forum although have only just joined myself, didn't realise it was up and running. See you soon.

Kate

Ps. Jinxy: Made it!!! And paid my membership as well! :D

Tony Jinxy Froude
4th January 2009, 12:58 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey !! welcome sammi & welcome Kate, great to have you both on board, enjoy it, pull a floorboard up, & make yourself at home 8-) , Jinxy

oukie
4th January 2009, 11:06 AM
Hi sammi are you the lass from the Milton Keynes meets :?:

If so we know each other Im chris the guy with the white mk1

kevin..in
4th January 2009, 11:16 AM
Hi sammi are you the lass from the Milton Keynes meets :?:

If so we know each other Im chris the guy with the white mk1

confused now I thought I was the guy with the white MK1
can there really be two of these things? :lol:

oukie
4th January 2009, 11:52 AM
But were you at the last few Milton keynes OC/IMOC meets in the old venue I missed the last 2 at the new venue :?: , Cause if you was, you were doing a very good job of looking like (dare I say it ) a Mk2 :o :lol: I was the only Mk1 there for 3 months in a row :(

kevin..in
4th January 2009, 01:00 PM
No i only do the stoke meets in a phone box (old venue) new venue will need to be smaller :lol:

Kateg28
4th January 2009, 04:53 PM
I was at the August and September meets but had to miss the other ones. Think I am going this month though! Been the solitary Mk1 at several OC meets :cry:

pistol pete
4th January 2009, 05:24 PM
helllooo

oukie
5th January 2009, 11:28 PM
Thread Hijack

I was at the August and September meets but had to miss the other ones. Think I am going this month though! Been the solitary Mk1 at several OC meets :cry:

We met Kate :D you had your son with you I think it was in September but apart from me You have been the only other Mk1 I have seen there.

toxo
2nd February 2009, 02:33 PM
The MK meets need more of a MK1 presence, there was only 1 there last month and he isn't even a club member (MK1, OC or IMOC), just a friend of a friend ;) The new place is ace too, the food comes out cooked and everything!

Tiny
2nd February 2009, 02:38 PM
Bit of a trek i know but we could do with taking over a meet of two with Mk1s like the goodwood meet i was the only mk2 and 5 mk1s............3 months later and i now own 2 mk1s :think: