PDA

View Full Version : An new old member

mistertwokw
2nd January 2009, 08:34 PM
Just to say that i have re joined the club after many years away, lokks like it is well worthwhile with all the effort and enthusiasm being put into the club now!

heres to seeing you all in 2009

Ki

AW11 Forever
2nd January 2009, 08:36 PM
Good man Ki, don't ever do that again to us, we all had to chip in your £21 to cover!

mistertwokw
2nd January 2009, 08:41 PM
:oops: , won't happen again squire!

andyj
2nd January 2009, 10:58 PM
Hello from another member rejoined today.

First joined 1996 ...then came back in 2004 ...but subscription lapsed in 2007. Currently running a Mark 2 but been still attending the odd South East Mark 1 Club event :oops:

Decided would renew if site looked good ...so here I am!

AW11 Forever
2nd January 2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome back Andy, so when you buying a proper MR2 then

ggrrrhhhaaaaahhhaaa LOL

andyj
2nd January 2009, 11:06 PM
Welcome back Andy, so when you buying a proper MR2 then

ggrrrhhhaaaaahhhaaa LOL

Well I'm looking for an SC. Know you're Dad wants to sell the auto but not sure it's exactly what I want.

There's a guy in Woking with the ultimate SC but he doesn't want to sell it. We talk about it now and then. He must be CRAZY. Best wait until the car is on its last LEGS. :D

AW11 Forever
2nd January 2009, 11:25 PM
Ooooo the red AUTO SC

One of my favourite MK1's I've ever driven that one, took it to JAE 2008 and it drove amazingly, super quick and handles like a dream as its fully pollybushed and had new droplinks all round.

waynestoyotamr2
2nd January 2009, 11:29 PM
Was talking about my Auto SC today actually!

LEO - is still one of my all-time faves!

Just stick it in drive and slam the right foot on the floor!

Didnt we get an e-mail a while back Mik from Aston Martin declining there offer to take us on in a 1/4 mile? Us in an auto SC and them in a DB7 or such like?