PDA

View Full Version : Well its finally here !!!

Tony Jinxy Froude
2nd January 2009, 08:19 PM
Hi Guys, well thanks to the efforts of the MK1 club committee, mainly Wayne & Alex, your new website is finally here, but the good news doesnt end here, there is a whole brand new club waiting for you to enjoy & be a part of, so enjoy it & let us know what you think, Jinxy

bmwbill
2nd January 2009, 08:22 PM
:) Yes jinxy and it seems to be working great :) well done all who were involved, ust waiting to see how long it will be before shane comes on.
Bill

first-footer
2nd January 2009, 08:23 PM
New sites looking very good .Will nip over shortly to pay my membership and hope to get a bit more involved in 09 !!! A new site was what we all needed to keep up the interest .

see you all soon
Ian

:D :D

AW11 Forever
2nd January 2009, 08:34 PM
Ian,

Hows my little beauty, probably tucked up away in a warm garage for the winter ( I hope ) good decision joining the club again, theres a lot of great things happening this year.

Can I take a moment to personally thank Tony Froude for his amazing contribution and commitment over the past few months in particular. Jinxy has been a huge support vehicle for Wayne and Alex.

MBE for Jinx

first-footer
2nd January 2009, 08:45 PM
Hi Michael,
The cars tucked away in the garage and has only been out in the wet twice since i fetched it from your place .It is still mint with no rust.I have just renewed the insurance through Lancaster again £135 fully comp with an agreed valauation of £2700.

I will post some pics when I work out how to .

Ian

AW11 Forever
2nd January 2009, 08:55 PM
Your MK1 keeps emailing me telling me how much it would like to go to Le Mans this year.

Mmmmmmmmm!!

Tony Jinxy Froude
2nd January 2009, 09:37 PM
Ian,

Hows my little beauty, probably tucked up away in a warm garage for the winter ( I hope ) good decision joining the club again, theres a lot of great things happening this year.

Can I take a moment to personally thank Tony Froude for his amazing contribution and commitment over the past few months in particular. Jinxy has been a huge support vehicle for Wayne and Alex.

MBE for Jinx

Thank you Michael i really appreciate your comments, The whole of the committee have been supporting each other, this was/ is a team effort & you have been a huge player in that effort too, our reward has been to see such enthusiastic comments so far & this merely encourages us to go even further to better our club, believe me there is still loads more to come, Jinxy

s a watt
3rd January 2009, 12:49 AM
The new site is looking well guys

Thanks for all the work done.

Shane