PDA

View Full Version : Planning to sell my MR2

Plasticman
26th September 2022, 06:54 PM
Just a heads up to say that I'm planning to put my MR2 up for sale shortly. It's completely original (apart from a 'Jimmy bracket'). I do have the original linkage. Car is a 1989 'T' bar with 68,000 miles on clock. It's booked in next week for it's annual service and MOT and will be sold with full MOT.
All wheels were refurbed last year and sit on new tyres. Car is in exceptional condition with all original factory paint, seam sealer etc. All sills and box sections have been cavity wax injected and there are no signs of rust on the car. In addition it comes with roof panel bags and the clip in sunshades. Everything works as it should including the electric aerial. Leather is in great condition as is all the interior trim. This car has been loved and cherished as you will see from the photos (if I can work out how to post them)
If anyone is interested before it goes on the internet, let me know. The price will be around £9995.
Cheers,
Mike

Plasticman
26th September 2022, 06:59 PM
More pictures following

Plasticman
26th September 2022, 07:01 PM
And a few more

Plasticman
26th September 2022, 07:03 PM
And more

Plasticman
26th September 2022, 07:26 PM
Sorry just noticed this is in wrong category. If the Moderator can switch it to for sale please that would be appreciated.

tommundy
27th September 2022, 06:35 PM
Sorry just noticed this is in wrong category. If the Moderator can switch it to for sale please that would be appreciated.

Sorted! :)

Good luck with the sale. :+:

jimi
27th September 2022, 08:15 PM
That's one clean looking car, very nice :cool: good luck with the sale :thumbup:

BTW it's Jimi (not Jimmy) :D

Plasticman
28th September 2022, 12:07 PM
Thanks Jimi, and sorry for the spelling mistake;)

jimi
28th September 2022, 05:09 PM
No worries, it's a minor thing :cool:

Plasticman
2nd November 2022, 05:03 PM
Car now sold.