PDA

View Full Version : :clap: TATTON PARK - PASSION FOR POWER Classic Motor Show. August 20-21, 2022

Wi11iAMR2
14th March 2022, 09:34 PM
:clap: TATTON PARK - PASSION FOR POWER Classic Motor Show. August 20-21, 2022

Hi all, I have received the dates for the August PASSION FOR POWER Classic Motor Show. at Tatton Park.

ONLY 16 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT:
EACH TICKET ADMITS TWO PEOPLE IN ONE VEHICLE FREE TO THE EVENT.

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS ASAP Please. I will confirm closing date when I receive it from the organizers.
Please contact me in this thread, pm on this site or by email. billmitch02@gmail.com,

2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organizers, I MUST have all requests by this date!
This year the new event organizers don't seem as flexible about deadlines, (as in previous years) so please let me know ASAP if you intend to attend. Help me to help you.

3. I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

4. IT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR MR2 MK1 TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND BETWEEN 8.00 AND 9.00 AM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT UNTIL 4.00PM. PLEASE LEAVE GOOD TIME TO GET IN TO THE DISPLAY AREA AS THERE UP TO 2000 CARS ON DISPLAY,
THE EARLIER YOU ARE THE LEAST TIME YOU WILL BE IN THE QUEUE.

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. There is one small charge for camping all weekend. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area on Saturday would be appreciated.
You can camp from Friday noon the 19th, if you like and make it a long weekend.

I will update this page as receive more information.

Thanks, Bill. :thumbup:

Wi11iAMR2
10th May 2022, 11:08 AM
At the moment our application for this event is still live. I am awaiting a response from the organizers.

Wi11iAMR2
27th July 2022, 08:12 PM
Sorry but I have been informed that we have not been granted a club pitch at this event, however I believe there are still some spaces to display as a privateer. If you are interested this is the link;

https://www.tattonpassionforpower.com/private-booking/

tommundy
21st August 2022, 05:33 PM
Did anyone attend this Tatton show? :)