PDA

View Full Version : Lots of parts for sale- wings, gearbox, suspension, 4AGZE

DNOS808
4th September 2019, 06:07 PM
I am clearing out a whole garage full of MR2 Mk1 parts. There are probably enough parts to build a couple of cars!!

A few of the items that I can think of are-

-Supercharger engine bay lid in white undamaged £200
-4agze distributor less ignition cam angle sensor unit £120
-4agze distributor less ignition ECU £120
-4agze distributor less ignition engine loom, mostly complete £60
-Various random 4agze supercharger unit parts £???
-LHS and RHS front wings in red. Fair condition (some rust on the lower edge but otherwise pretty good) £60 each
-Frunk slam Panel in white £30
-Front suspension standard cross brace part for the front suspension. Straight and with minimal rust. £ 30
-Gearbox. Untested but believed good £???
-Gearbox bellhousing case for 6 speed conversion £30
-Full set of gearbox internals removed from case that was used for a 6 speed conversion £20
-Genuine electric antenna. Untested but looks good £60
-Mk11b front spoilers, LHS & RHS pair in red. Exceptional condition. Very little mileage since respray £80
-Mk11b front spoiler in White. Brand new genuine Toyota part. Never fitted to a car £50 SOLD
-Rear mud flaps in white. Fair condition £20 each
-Lots of cassette players, mounting brackets, loom plugs etc £???
-Radiator. Useable condition £30
-Lots of un-cracked side skirts, triangles etc £???
-Repair section for top edge of windscreen £40
-All suspension parts- springs, top-mounts, arms, drop links, Tie bars, Ball joints, Rubber cushions, anti-roll bars, hubs £???
-Rear brake disk plates. Brand new £130 SOLD
-Loads of callipers etc
-Corolla front callipers. Good for a mild upgrade. Direct swap for original callipers £40
-Front valences in red. Close to perfect condition. £60 each.
-Indoor car cover £30
-Supercharger flywheel £40
-Blueprint clutch. Almost new £30
-Mk1a rear adjustable tie bar parts. Brand new in Toyota packaging. Inner joint, outer joint and threaded tube bit £150
-Mk1a rear adjustable tie bar parts used. Inner and outer joints with good useable threads £30 each
-Mk1b rear adjustable tie bar parts. Almost new. Inner and outer joints and threaded tube bit £130
-Engine sump. Very little rust for one of these £30

The above is a tiny sample of the vast collection of parts that I have. If there is anything that you need give me a call or message on 0788 0824 035. The parts are in Gloucestershire.
Andrew
-

superwhite90
5th September 2019, 09:33 AM
Hello mate, do you have the coolant pipe which runs across the front of the block, under / behind the supercharger unit itself? I broke mine but fixed it but would like to have a spare, as the N/A one is different!

I can get you a photo if you like?

dusty m
5th September 2019, 01:36 PM
Hi. I have a 88 jdm sc & im after a alternator adjustment pulley if you have one .Thanks!

andyroo104
5th September 2019, 09:05 PM
Is the indoor car cover a genuine Toyota one ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

mikeb
11th December 2019, 02:37 PM
Hi Do you have in your collection a rear tow arm inner bush for mk1b my car has been mot today and it has an advisory on this part they call it suspension rod pin bush rear offside .

best regards

mike

Nik
31st December 2019, 08:59 AM
Hi have you got the Supercharger random parts still and if yes how much thanks

Martin42006
31st December 2019, 06:40 PM
I was down here a few days ago for a few bits. From what I remember he still has part of the sc intake and a sc flywheel.

superwhite90
3rd January 2020, 09:56 AM
I have an SC flywheel if he doesn't have it. I have bought parts from Andrew recently, if it's the same chap. Top man!

jrb1970
3rd April 2020, 12:56 PM
hi there do you still have the front wings for sale thanks

ReDorDeD
9th April 2020, 11:41 AM
Do you have an oil pressure sensor by any chance?