PDA

View Full Version : Calling north west members!!

Evo4Jon
3rd May 2018, 02:21 PM
Please put your name below if you fancy meeting up at a Northwest pub once a month ?

It would be great to get more local MK1 MR2 enthusiasts to meet up and share knowledge...

Just thought it would be nice to have a drive out to chat with MR2 owners like other clubs do

Cheers!

Jonathan

So the following people may be up for a pub meet one evening:
Jonathan(Me) and Sophie
Martin
Pam and Don
Paul and Chez
Bill and Mike

tommundy
3rd May 2018, 02:57 PM
Nice one Jonathan! Let's hope you get something going. :D :+:

Martin42006
3rd May 2018, 04:19 PM
I might be interested in something like that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Evo4Jon
3rd May 2018, 05:23 PM
Great ! If we can get a few of us then we can choose a pub to meet at !... Gives us all a drive out to somewhere in the summer nights maybe have food there so its less "drink" orientated

donyates
4th May 2018, 01:24 PM
Please put your name below if you fancy meeting up at a Northwest pub once a month ?

It would be great to get more local MK1 MR2 enthusiasts to meet up and share knowledge...

Just thought it would be nice to have a drive out to chat with MR2 owners like other clubs do

Cheers!

Jonathan

Would not mind a longer,
for us that is. Ride out with a meet up. Just let us know date,time and where

Pam and Don Yates

Evo4Jon
4th May 2018, 08:33 PM
Thanks for replying. If we can get a few more people in this thread then we can try to meet in a central location to all of us :)

paulandchez
16th May 2018, 10:18 PM
I'd be interested but between other commitments and kids, might struggle so I couldn't commit to a regular slot but would defo meet up if I was free on the date arranged

Evo4Jon
16th May 2018, 10:55 PM
I will be seeing Pam and Don on Sunday for the North wales run out so we will try and arrange something once I know where we all live :0)

Also I will be on the club stand at Tatton Park on Saturday the 2nd June with my Wife Sophie

I have made a list on my first post

Wi11iAMR2
25th May 2018, 11:18 AM
I will be seeing Pam and Don on Sunday for the North wales run out so we will try and arrange something once I know where we all live :0)

Also I will be on the club stand at Tatton Park on Saturday the 2nd June with my Wife Sophie

I have made a list on my first post

Good idea Jonathan, something to chat about at Tatton :thumbup:

Evo4Jon
25th May 2018, 01:37 PM
indeed ! :D

Mk1MR2Veteran
2nd March 2019, 08:54 AM
I am interested Jon!

Evo4Jon
14th March 2019, 02:57 PM
The British GT an event is on at Oulton Park on Apr 22nd

http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/

Click on the event (British GT Monday 22April)
Scroll down then, select 'apply here' in "supercar displays"

You will now have to register for an account, if you don't already have one (don't worry it only costs time)

In your account accept the Ts&Cs then select display vehicle with club (Toyota MR2 Mk1 Club) from list
tick yes for Monday, you will see the cars listed. (when it's full it's full!!)
You can then add your car details and photo if you wish.
check and submit request and you're registered.

You will soon recieve an acceptance email, you can then order any extra tickets or upgrades if you want.

Come on guys 7 Places left!!