PDA

View Full Version : 22nd April - MR2 Championship racing at Brands Hatch

Alan SE
10th April 2018, 04:54 PM
We have been in contact with Brands Hatch and they have happily agreed to cone off an area on the gravel surface along the Colin Chapman Way (adjacent to Start/Finish Straight) to park MR2’s.

You can pay at the gate on the day at £16 per person or book in advance for £12 per person.
Buy your tickets online here https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-18-750MC

In the Morning the Mr2’s will have 15 minute practice session plus a qualifying round. In the afternoon there are rounds 1 and 2 of the MR2 Championship racing series. Not only are there MR2’s racing but there are races for MX5’s, Classic stock Hatches, Hot Hatch Championship, RGB Sports and 750 Formula so there’s lots going on all day.

I know there is a lot of interest in bringing their MR2’s to this so to make sure we get the numbers right please text me to say you’re coming and don’t forget to put your name on the text. The number is 07944 836442

michaeljapp
13th April 2018, 06:54 PM
Hi Alan,

I will be there, I was planning to driving down in the daily, but will happily bring the Mr2 if helps to get the numbers up.

Mine isn't exactly a show car, but good enough.

Thanks

Alan SE
16th April 2018, 03:11 PM
Hi Michael,
It will be great to see you there. It would be good if you could bring the MR2. I believe there is going to be a fair few MR2's coming of all Mk's

Alan SE
17th April 2018, 05:51 PM
MR2 Racing Championship Sunday 22nd April Details.

The Gazebo will be put up from 9.00am next to the reserved parking area just for MR2’s. The parking area is a coned off gravel surface which will have space for approx 20 cars along the Colin Chapman Way (adjacent to Start/Finish Straight)

There are 39 MR2 entries for the racing divided into three classes.
Class A for Mk1 Mr2’s = 8 cars
Class B for Mk2 Mr2’s = 23 cars
Class C for Mk3 Roadster’s = 8 cars

Timings;
10.00hrs Practice
12.40hrs Race (Class B vs Class C)
15.10hrs Race (Class A vs Class C)
17.05hrs Race (Class A vs Class B)

For full race day details see page 8 on this link
http://www.750mc.co.uk/ugc-1/1/58/0/2018_-_03_brands_hatch_indy_1.pdf