PDA

View Full Version : My Subaru

jumpman33
7th October 2017, 10:36 PM
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/292284458028

Actively looking for another mk1 so if anyone has one they are looking to move on and are interested in a deal, drop me a message.

Aaron

adamstanford
8th October 2017, 07:03 PM
Bloody lovely subaru and if I could part with my aw11 I'd have it

jumpman33
8th October 2017, 07:12 PM
Bloody lovely subaru and if I could part with my aw11 I'd have it

Thanks bud, it is rather nice, it may stay depending upon how much i shell out for a another mk1, it’s such a pleasure to drive.

chasmundo
8th October 2017, 09:13 PM
Very nice. I keep looking at the advert thinking of crossing the Subaru off my bucket list as well.

I just put my Lexus v8 up for sale after 2 years of happy motoring as I have gotten bored of it. Lets see what happens with that first before I get carried away ...

GLWS

jumpman33
8th October 2017, 09:30 PM
Very nice. I keep looking at the advert thinking of crossing the Subaru off my bucket list as well.

I just put my Lexus v8 up for sale after 2 years of happy motoring as I have gotten bored of it. Lets see what happens with that first before I get carried away ...

GLWS

Thanks, I’d highly recommend anyone who fancies a Subaru to go for it, great cars.

Is that a Soarer or LS400?

chasmundo
8th October 2017, 09:35 PM
LS430 with all the bells and whistles. Kids will be sad because it has heated and massage seats in the rear ! And winter is only round the corner