PDA

View Full Version : Blue Print Rear CV Boot

Monkeymax
6th September 2017, 08:55 PM
I bought this a few years ago (sorry, I can't find the receipt! But based on the issue it was meant to fix, it won't have been that long ago) for my Mk1 when one of the boots split. Ultimately the gearbox ate itself up, so I have since fit a six speed box with Mk2 NA driveshafts. Therefore, between the new CV boots that went on and the fact this won't fit my car anymore, I'm selling the CV boot I bought. It is suitable for 4A-GE and 4A-GZE according to the fitment online. I bought it for a 4A-GE specifically so please double check it's right if you're buying for a 4A-GZE.

It's as per photo. Apologies for the box being a bit ruined; I thought this would go on the car when the gearbox was changed, so left it in the car boot and then the box got a bit squashed. The boot, clips and grease are all as new though. I will put it all in a fresh box (but will include this box for part number, etc.). This is a Blue Print item as I trust that brand for things like this if I don't/can't get Toyota stuff. Therefore, it's not the cheapest boot around (they seem to cost in the region of £40 online).

I'd like £25 for it if anyone is interested?

Monkeymax
5th October 2017, 04:41 PM
Small bump and to say I'm open to offers on this.