PDA

View Full Version : Parts

Adi64gt
3rd July 2017, 07:19 PM
My donor/scrap 89 G plate Mr2 will be off to the scrap yard in the next couple of weeks, so if there are any odd parts people want let me know.

Basically there is no interior, engine, gearbox/running gear available, just the sort of left-over bits from a mostly dismantled car.

Parts will be cheap to club members, would rather see a few useful items go to keep cars in good health than in the scrap yard.

Cheers ;)

mlhs
3rd July 2017, 10:08 PM
Do you have a front bumper bar?

Adi64gt
4th July 2017, 10:52 PM
Unfortunately the bumper is rusted beyond repair ( and fairly bent!!!)

Monkeymax
4th July 2017, 11:27 PM
When you say no interior... Do you have the triangles on the insides of the wing mirrors (on the doors)?
Also, do you have side indicators on the front wings? What colour is it?

Cheers,
Max

superwhite90
5th July 2017, 07:09 AM
Adi do you have the rubber mouldings on the rear quarters?

Adi64gt
5th July 2017, 05:37 PM
When you say no interior... Do you have the triangles on the insides of the wing mirrors (on the doors)?

Cheers,
Max

Hi Max, will check the doors, they came off whole so there is a good chance they are still there.
Ive got side indicators, they are aftermarket clear ones.

Adi64gt
5th July 2017, 05:41 PM
Adi do you have the rubber mouldings on the rear quarters?

Will check when I'm back up the barn. the ones in front or behind the rear arch??

Monkeymax
5th July 2017, 05:41 PM
Thanks Adi. Would like to hear about the door interior triangle bits then! I'm after original orange indicators, so will pass on those.
What colour is the car? What state is the bodywork?

Cheers,
Max

Adi64gt
5th July 2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks Adi. Would like to hear about the door interior triangle bits then! I'm after original orange indicators, so will pass on those.

Cheers,
Max

Ok, if I've got the triangles they are yours.
The car is white, not much left of the bodywork now that the rear end is cut off and the roof!! superwhite90 had bumpers, boot and bonnet as they were ok.
Engine lid is in good condition, doors are ok externally but have a bit of rust on the inner.
Rear panel and lower valance i think are fine

superwhite90
6th July 2017, 07:53 AM
Will check when I'm back up the barn. the ones in front or behind the rear arch??

They are on the rear arch left of the door. They should be about 3-4 inches long. Have you got the ones on the front wing too?

coverco
8th July 2017, 01:38 PM

Cheers,
Max

Are you still looking for side repeaters Max? I was rooting around in my garage today and came across 2 pairs of original orange repeaters!! I gave Tom a full van load of MK1 spares but still have loads of bits lol
If you want them you can have them for postage cost :D

Monkeymax
8th July 2017, 02:18 PM
Are you still looking for side repeaters Max? I was rooting around in my garage today and came across 2 pairs of original orange repeaters!! I gave Tom a full van load of MK1 spares but still have loads of bits lol
If you want them you can have them for postage cost :D
Hi Tommy,
I'm still after them, yes. So that'd be fantastic! Thanks very much! I'll PM you later today when I'm back home!

Cheers,
Max

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

coverco
8th July 2017, 06:19 PM
Just pm me your address, I will post them and when I know how much it costs I will let you know. Don't leave the country :D

Evo4Jon
11th July 2017, 01:00 AM
Have you got a White drivers side Headlamp cover in good nick ? is your car colour 043 ?

Adi64gt
11th July 2017, 07:07 PM
Ive got both headlamp covers, will check condition. Not sure if the colour is 043, I know its the different shade of white that came on the 89' G reg cars.

Evo4Jon
11th July 2017, 09:58 PM
Great. If you look at chassis plate it will say on there. Mine is G plate and the whiter shade of white. My drivers cover is 042 shade I think as it looks more yellow than the bonnet, bumper, wings and other HL cover

superwhite90
12th July 2017, 04:11 PM
Its 043 Adi as it matches my '90

Evo4Jon
12th July 2017, 04:25 PM
Yes my car is 043 so hopefully Adi's car is 043 also.

Adi64gt
28th July 2017, 06:36 PM
Hi ya mate, I have the triangles for you but can't pm you as your inbox is full!!!

Cheers,
Max