PDA

View Full Version : Selling up and Clearing Out! Lots of goodies!!

Nige_B
15th March 2017, 07:57 PM
After owning my MK1 for over 10 years I'm making the hard as hell decision to sell up! I've collected a lot of stuff over the years and most of it is in my lockup so when I get a chance I'll add some pics.

All prices are collection. Some items I won't be willing to post for obvious reasons!

So here goes:

MK1B sunroof rolling shell with engine (just clicked over 60k). Both rear arches and sills repaired along with front inner arches in the chassis leg areas. It may want a bit more attention to the top of the windscreen area as I'm not 100% happy with the repair. But over all a good solid shell. The original colour is Ice Blue (or Helios) but will need paint. I planned for a full colour change £1700

20v Silver Top engine and 5spd gearbox with loom (40k miles but no proof of this). I have got the ECU for this somewhere but can't remember where I put it! Somewhere warm and dry from memory! £1000

2 original perfect condition front wings in black. I bought these years ago from another member who had them from brand new and only had them fitted for a few months. £200 each

Brand new original Toyota front bumper bar (still has the original labels on although they have faded slightly!). £300 (there's much more expensive ones on ebay!)

Woodsport BC replica front lip, still in the bubble wrap, never been opened! £150

Full stainless exhaust (Magnex or Mongoose I can't really tell!). Good condition £150

US (SC) Style rear lights and back panel with lock barrel bracket. Very good condition £220

I also have some spare panels from a donor car I stripped (doors, bonnet, boot lid and engine lid)

I may add more to this as there is likely things I've forgotten. I will also add some pics when I get a chance to go to my lockup!

Cheers

Martin42006
15th March 2017, 09:51 PM
Sad that your leaving the Mk1 scene.
I am possibly interested in the front wings if I can afford them :)

Hope to see some photos soon

Nige_B
16th March 2017, 10:50 AM
It is sad Martin but needs must unfortunately!

I'll hopefully get over at the weekend so will add a load of pics.

Cheers

midweekbeatle
16th March 2017, 06:12 PM
Nige_b. Where abouts in the country are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nige_B
16th March 2017, 08:32 PM
Skelmersdale in Lancashire. Just off the M58

midweekbeatle
16th March 2017, 10:23 PM
I'm in Leeds. How many pairs of wings do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin42006
22nd March 2017, 01:11 PM
Any news on these parts?

smyla9121
23rd August 2017, 12:22 PM
Do you have a rolling shell available?

Shaner
25th August 2017, 06:57 AM
Hi there - are the SC rear lights still available? Any chance you can post / send some photos?

coverco
25th August 2017, 05:16 PM
I would imagine as this post dates from March 2017 he has sold all the parts. He was last on the forum in June 2017 so I guess he has moved on.