PDA

View Full Version : Parts clear out

celica1600gt
6th January 2017, 08:36 AM
I have some spares just taking up space so here goes :
- passenger and drivers doors complete incl hinges all interior trim in blue , mirror etc. both doors are white and in good condition came off 1b £75 each.
- white external engine louvre £15
- Blue tinted sunroof and inner sun shade panel -£40
- blue top dash complete - £40
- Head light pods icl motors - no lenses - £40 each
- Speedo binnacle with all gauges £25
- 2 tear drop alloys could do with a bit of a refurbish - £10 each.
- think there is the blue carpet which from memory was alright _ £20
can post some items,for postage and packing, doors would need to be collect as heavy , i am cheltenham , but can get them anywhere down m5 to devon/cornwall or along A30 if that helps .
any queries malcolm 07975718146 or pm

tommundy
6th January 2017, 09:00 AM
Hi Malcolm,

What mileage is on the clocks?

Cheers,
Tom

celica1600gt
6th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Hi Tom
from memory about 123k , however they will dismantle i am sure if you need to change it.
cheers malcolm.

tommundy
6th January 2017, 02:15 PM
Hi Tom
from memory about 123k , however they will dismantle i am sure if you need to change it.
cheers malcolm.
Cheers Malcolm. I have previously tried to adjust a set, but they're pretty tamper proof, with good reasoning I guess.

The reason I asked is that when my turbo had it's engine swapped (before my ownership), they decided to switch the clocks out for some that matched the mileage on the new engine, rather than leaving the originals in that match the chassis. It's not the end of the world, but one of those jobs that I'd like making good eventually. I need some with around 150k on ideally.

Thanks anyway, and good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Tom

celica1600gt
6th January 2017, 05:12 PM
Hi Tom pretty sure wasn't that high
cheers
malcolm.