PDA

View Full Version : Long Shot - SMALL PORT fuel rail

superwhite90
9th November 2016, 07:30 PM
anyone?

bill hulme
10th November 2016, 06:29 PM
I have Fuel rail, green injectors, that are off a small port, including dissy and conection plug it has 4 contacts, ecu and conectors, wiring injector plugs,
Bill.

superwhite90
10th November 2016, 10:57 PM
you wouldn't happen to have the inlet manifold as well would you Bill? I really would love one...

The injectors are high impedance apparently but they are lower CC i've been led to believe than the pink mk1 injectors unless that is wrong?

bill hulme
11th November 2016, 10:47 AM
Yes I have an inlet manifold. I also have the modified wiring loom I think.

superwhite90
11th November 2016, 11:06 AM
Would you like to sell me the inlet manifold :)

Can you explain the loom? I'm doing a 3-rib, 42mm crank, smallport head engine conversion ;) wasn't going to use the dizzy or injectors as the bigport dizzy and injectors fit.

superwhite90
11th November 2016, 11:07 AM
How much would you like for the rail as well?

bill hulme
11th November 2016, 03:34 PM
The wiring loom was a modified 2b wiring loom altered for it to run all that is on the small port engine that I sold to bigbozjunk. that has a knock sensor on it.
If I was to sell the inlet manifold it would mean I would be braking up all that is needed for the engine and make all my other parts useless.
Toyota only made this engine for 3 years I think.
they came from a corolla gti 1990 to 1993.

superwhite90
11th November 2016, 10:13 PM
The wiring loom was a modified 2b wiring loom altered for it to run all that is on the small port engine that I sold to bigbozjunk. that has a knock sensor on it.
If I was to sell the inlet manifold it would mean I would be braking up all that is needed for the engine and make all my other parts useless.
Toyota only made this engine for 3 years I think.
they came from a corolla gti 1990 to 1993.

Hi bill,

I need the inlet, how much for the whole lot?