PDA

View Full Version : '87 T Bar, a garage full of parts

Caledonian
1st November 2016, 01:21 PM
Hi all,
I thought I'd try this stuff here before exploring other ways of clearing it. Due to ill health I have not even looked in the garage for 2 years.
I have in there a partially stripped red T Bar and a pile of parts I had accumulated in advance of the restoration then my heart packed in.
Really I am looking for collection only as I am not up to running about arranging couriers and the like.
The shell is pretty sound for an MR2, windscreen is out and very little rust on roofline and the black leather interior is/was excellent.
There is a Mica Blue sunroof also, I got it as a donor car.
Bonnet and a pair of wings in excellent condition in white and a driver's door in red that was bought to replace the one on the car.
4 new discs and a set of braided hoses plus other odds and sods I sourced prior to starting the job.
My health dictates a move of house so all this stuff will have to find a new home.
Please get in touch if you have any interest in a trip to Dundee for a look see,
Thanks
Jack

coverco
1st November 2016, 01:32 PM
Good luck with the sale Jack, sounds like a great project for somebody.

Caledonian
1st November 2016, 01:51 PM
Yeah it would be, I was really looking forward to getting stuck in.

superwhite90
1st November 2016, 04:15 PM
I'd have the wings off of you ASAP but I am not driving a 976 mile round trip :(

Caledonian
1st November 2016, 05:00 PM
I'd have the wings off of you ASAP but I am not driving a 976 mile round trip :(
That was always going to be a problem but honestly not up to sending, sorry

coverco
1st November 2016, 05:36 PM
The wings are discontinued Jack and selling for silly money now, sell it as a package if you can.

jimi
1st November 2016, 06:15 PM
If I had anywhere to put it all, I would be knocking on your door now, but I don't :sad:
I'll ask around, also might be worth asking Oukie http://www.mr2mk1club.com/member.php?8988-oukie (Chris) he's in Glenrothes not far from me, he's not on here much but is regularly on imoc (same user name )

Caledonian
1st November 2016, 07:20 PM
Thanks Jimi

autobody
1st November 2016, 11:19 PM
Hi Jack,

I am after a few parts, will send you a private message.
regards
Imran

paulie
2nd November 2016, 11:07 AM
Hi how much are you looking for the braided brake lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caledonian
2nd November 2016, 12:36 PM
Hi Paulie, really want to shift it all in one big lot, not really up to sending individual bits
Jack

paulie
2nd November 2016, 01:11 PM
No problem, if you decide to let me know.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NILOC555
26th November 2016, 11:30 PM
Hi Jack,
I'm interested in taking the lot off you if the price is right. Please message me for my number if the car's still available. Regards Colin.