PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Toyota MR2 MK1 T-bar Red

leepaul82016
1st August 2016, 07:00 PM
For Sale Toyota MR2 MK1 T-BAR 1988 E-Reg £2295.00

The Mr2 Mk1 is Now a classic and this is a really good example, although it does need a little care and attention that I can no longer provide.

My Mr2 is in red with 17” alloy wheels and Retro Fitted leather interior.

The car is in good all-round condition, the MOT runs until Feb 2017

Over the past five years I have replaced lots of Parts including:

Water Pump

Cam-belt

Apex Springs x4

17” Alloy Wheels x4

Three of the Four Callipers x3

Distributer Cap, Arm

Plugs and leads

Exhausts Front Pipe and Stainless Steel Custom made back box

Replacement of Coolant hoses and Coolant Pipe

Super Pro Polly Bush Kit

Anti-Roll bar drop links

Stainless Steel Break Hoses

New T-Bar Roof Seals

Upgraded Headlights

Resent service,

Oil and oil filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Coolant

The chasse/underneath the car is in very good condition, the bodywork is showing signs of aging and all 4 wheel arches are now showing signs of corrosion and will need attention.

When buffed up the car is a real head turner and drives superb. The wheels show some signs of scuffing however still look great on the car.

Inside the car is very clean and tidy, Leather seats and door cars with new red custom made mats and is fitted with an upgraded Mp3, Usb, Bluetooth Hands Free Calls Sony Stereo System. The roof seals have just been replaced with genuine Toyota roof seals and up to now it has not leaked like most T-Bars of this age Do.

I have just had fitted H4 Xenon Headlights, they really make this car look amazing at night and give far superior vision of the road ahead.

If you are looking to restore the car to its original condition, then I still have the original springs and wheels, (you would need to make your own collection arrangements for these items)

This car is worth every penny; it is a great looking iconic car that needs a small amount of cosmetic work or can be easily returned to its original factory setup. Insurance is very cheap if you insure through a classic car insurance and would make a great second car or hobby project.

£2295.00

The car is in Leeds West Yorkshire ls6

07957897365 text or call

Please only contact if you genuinely are interested in buying the car. Please contact me to arrange a viewing. Cash On Collection Please

tommundy
1st August 2016, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the club and good luck with the sale! :)

leepaul82016
1st August 2016, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the club and good luck with the sale! :)

Thanks mate

andyroo104
2nd August 2016, 11:26 AM
Welcome, great looking car and loving the seats.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

superwhite90
2nd August 2016, 02:03 PM
Lovely looking car! Where are the seats from?