PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

WhiteyPanda
6th June 2016, 07:19 PM
Hey, I'm Mike, me and my dad Bill met you guys at Tatton Park and signed up. We share (atm) a white MK1B, our first mr2, so far its the most fun car I've owned. Really looking forward to getting out on a run with you soon.

AW11mike
6th June 2016, 07:33 PM
Hi Mike, I live in Brombrough. Craig does too who is building a 1A, and my brother Glyn lives in Brombrough too, who is building a supercharger. Will have to meet up. Mike

BIGBOYZJUNK
6th June 2016, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the club!

Lakelad
6th June 2016, 09:24 PM
Welcome Mike and Bill.

The link to our next run out can be found here:

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?17482-North-Pennines-Run-Sunday-3rd-July-2016

Graham

tommundy
7th June 2016, 07:33 AM
Hi Mike,

I've just upgraded your user account (you can tell as your username is now green) :)

Welcome to the forums and to the club!

Cheers,
Tom

PS: Ignore the bits that aren't relevant in the welcome E-mail I've sent you, as I already have your address etc. :)

WhiteyPanda
7th June 2016, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Mike, since we bought ours we seem to see them everywhere, would be great to meet up some time.

Thanks for sorting the account out Tom. :+: Also, thanks for the link Graham, will get my name down for that. :p

bill hulme
7th June 2016, 11:06 AM
Hi Mike, I live in Brombrough. Craig does too who is building a 1A, and my brother Glyn lives in Brombrough too, who is building a supercharger. Will have to meet up. Mike
Hi Mike we also have a new member Craig Littler that lives in Brombrough.
Bill.

AW11craig
7th June 2016, 02:29 PM
Yeah that's me 🙌 hello and welcome.. Bromborough seems like the place to be for aw11s at the moment! Mines not yet on the road it's an on going restoration, but I'm sure if you need anything me or Mike will be able to help! Looking forward to meeting up 👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

bill hulme
7th June 2016, 07:20 PM
Yeah that's me �� hello and welcome.. Bromborough seems like the place to be for aw11s at the moment! Mines not yet on the road it's an on going restoration, but I'm sure if you need anything me or Mike will be able to help! Looking forward to meeting up ��

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Welcome Craig to the club, there must be something in the water around there.
Bill.

paulmannion
8th June 2016, 11:19 AM
Up until a month ago I lived 3 miles from Bromborough and there was another one parked in someone's drive near to the cemetery in Bidston! Never did get chance took and say hello. Wirral is a hotbed for Mr2s.

WhiteyPanda
9th June 2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks again everyone.

Thanks Craig, same to you if you need any heavy lifting doing or someone to make the tea or generally stand around looking busy. ;)