PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale

Martin42006
15th May 2016, 07:55 AM
I have quite a lot of parts left over from my donor cars and i would like to free up some space.
There has been a red and blue one mk1b crossover and a mk1b, with both blue and black interior.
When i bought the red car it had already been stripped by someone not very carefull so many of the panels are dinged and scratched and the paint is faded.
Not much left with body panels except doors, boot lids, engine bay lids, side skirts and a couple of other bits.
Quite a few parts for around the engine and lots of interior and trim parts.
It will take a long time to write out everything i have so if you message me then i will see if i have one.

I hope many of the parts can still be of use.

superwhite90
16th May 2016, 01:57 PM
c-pillars?

Martin42006
16th May 2016, 07:39 PM
c-pillars?
None that are fully intact sorry

Vistalite
17th May 2016, 07:10 AM
Hi Martin

What are the rear quarter light external trims like (the external ones that meetin the gutters)?

Thanks

Jonathan

Martin42006
20th May 2016, 05:27 PM
Hi Martin

What are the rear quarter light external trims like (the external ones that meetin the gutters)?

Thanks

Jonathan
Do you mean the rubber seals that are attached to the side of the light cluster? They are quite good and dont think they leaked in the past.

Vistalite
20th May 2016, 07:37 PM
No, the external metal trim on the rear edge (sunroof model) listed as quarter window moulding in the screen shot below.

Martin42006
20th May 2016, 07:48 PM
No, the external metal trim on the rear edge (sunroof model) listed as quarter window moulding in the screen shot below.

Ahh sorry misunderstood :)
Both of them were tbars so i think the trim is different