PDA

View Full Version : White 1989 mk1 for sale

colinj61
5th April 2016, 08:36 PM
1989 Toyota MR2 Mark 1 for sale, since its MOT in July 2015 (with no advisories!) I’ve probably only done 300 miles in it and that is the main reason I'm selling it.
The car has done 115,000 miles, drives brilliantly, doesn’t jump out of top gear (common fault), uses no oil and starts first time, every time. (even after standing on the drive for a month)
It has a black leather interior and a T-Bar roof which has had new rubber seals fitted although it still leaks slightly under heavy rain on the passenger side and will need the rubbers on the glass panels renewing to cure it. (I currently use a strategically placed ice cream tub!)
This car was fully serviced less that 1500 miles ago and has had 4 brand new Michelin tyres and a new battery recently fitted, it has a CD player with Bluetooth phone connection although the sports exhaust means you wont be able to hear a damn thing if you do get a call!
I also have the original radio if you want to keep the originality of the car. The car does need a new electric aerial.(£40 on Ebay)
This car has some history and is not mint but with a little work could easily fetch £3K - £4K, I’m selling it as I don't have time to use it and I’ve got a house which I need to renovate. There is some history with the car, I have some spares including 4 tear drop wheels which will need minor refurbishment. Give me a call or text if you’re interested, Colin on 07984 961698 I'm in Wallasey CH45.
£1300 for quick sale. message me if you need more photos as I can only upload 5 max

MylesHSG
5th April 2016, 08:40 PM
Good luck with the sale.

colinj61
22nd April 2016, 07:50 PM
car is now sold, thanks for all enquiries!!

MylesHSG
22nd April 2016, 08:00 PM
Congrats, hope the new owner finds him/herself here.