PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 Mr2 for sale in 043 white - 1990 G, 92,000 MILES

balesey12
4th March 2016, 12:36 PM
Hi all, i am selling my beloved mk1 mr2 as cant afford to enjoy it anymore.

Details are:
Immaculate condition Toyota MR2 in 043 super white with blue velour interior. All original interior. Used as second car for pure driving pleasure and competing in Toyota Sprint Series in 2014 in which it gained two class victories at two events with no issues what so ever. Covered only 7,900 miles in the last seven years. Only ever driven at weekends an absolute pleasure .Always garaged and kept dry. No popping out of fifth gear. Following parts have been fitted.
Manual choke conversion (Woodsport)
TRD Short shifter with gear linkage bearings replacing rubber bush giving a more direct gear shift feel.
Koni perfomance dampers with Apex lowering springs 35mm drop.
Whiteline Anti roll bars front and rear.
Front strut brace fitting from T Bar model giving a more direct steering feel.
Front DS 2500 Ferodo competition brake pads.
Rear EBC Green stuff competition brake pads.
Goodridge braided brake hoses fitted all round.
Magnecor HT Leads with platinum spark plugs.
Cam belt drive belts fitted at 85,000 miles.
FSE Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
K and N Air filter fitted in RH Side pod.

Full MOT till 16/12/2016

A great little car to own and drive, well planted on the road. Responsive and quick too.
All electrics in working order mirrors, electric aerial apart from LH Window motor which works intermittently. Have second motor and regulator though.
Price £1999.00
(Please note all Competition decals have now been removed from the car)
Will post new photos asap.

I am in Martham which is a small village near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk
If you want to know anything or want have to come and view her please send me a message here or call me on 07340 603379
Many thanks
Brian

Maff_666
4th March 2016, 05:30 PM
Looks a tidy car mate. I think £1999 is a little too cheap myself, from your photo's it's looking pretty clean and tidy.
Good look with sale.

balesey12
4th March 2016, 09:47 PM
Hi thanks, yeah i hope so. i will be sad to see it go though.

MylesHSG
5th March 2016, 12:17 AM
I think your under pricing her mate, add another £300 on that, she's worth it.

dusty m
9th March 2016, 12:42 AM
Hi all, i am selling my beloved mk1 mr2 as cant afford to enjoy it anymore.

Details are:
Immaculate condition Toyota MR2 in 043 super white with blue velour interior. All original interior. Used as second car for pure driving pleasure and competing in Toyota Sprint Series in 2014 in which it gained two class victories at two events with no issues what so ever. Covered only 7,900 miles in the last seven years. Only ever driven at weekends an absolute pleasure .Always garaged and kept dry. No popping out of fifth gear. Following parts have been fitted.
Manual choke conversion (Woodsport)
TRD Short shifter with gear linkage bearings replacing rubber bush giving a more direct gear shift feel.
Koni perfomance dampers with Apex lowering springs 35mm drop.
Whiteline Anti roll bars front and rear.
Front strut brace fitting from T Bar model giving a more direct steering feel.
Front DS 2500 Ferodo competition brake pads.
Rear EBC Green stuff competition brake pads.
Goodridge braided brake hoses fitted all round.
Magnecor HT Leads with platinum spark plugs.
Cam belt drive belts fitted at 85,000 miles.
FSE Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
K and N Air filter fitted in RH Side pod.

Full MOT till 16/12/2016

A great little car to own and drive, well planted on the road. Responsive and quick too.
All electrics in working order mirrors, electric aerial apart from LH Window motor which works intermittently. Have second motor and regulator though.
Price £1999.00
By the way mines on Autotrader too.

I am in Martham which is a small village near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk
If you want to know anything or want have to come and view her please send me a message here or call me on 07340 603379
Many thanks
Brian
Hi. Nice looking car Brian. Do the transfers come off easy& would they leave any mark or discolouration?

balesey12
9th March 2016, 12:13 PM
Hi, Thanks for the compliments. Yes the transfers come of really easily. One or two people have asked the same. So I'm going to take them off now. They should not leave any marks behind. i post new pictures on hear today.
many thanks !

balesey12
29th March 2016, 11:56 AM
now sold

tommundy
29th March 2016, 11:59 AM
Nice one! Will the new owner be registering on here? :)

jumpman33
29th March 2016, 12:38 PM
Only saw this yesterday and it's only 5 miles from me!!! Would have snapped this up but it sold at the weekend! (Lots of exclamations to signal my disappointment!)

MylesHSG
29th March 2016, 05:13 PM
Unlucky mate!

Congratulations on the sale dusty

jumpman33
29th March 2016, 07:57 PM
Unlucky mate!

Congratulations on the sale dusty

To be fair, it was a moment of weakness due to the huge soft spot for these cars and the close proximity!!! Can't really justify another car at the moment, restoring an MX5 S-special and a E30 318is at the mo. I would have bought this one though if it had been available still.......damn MK1 MR2's, why do I love them so haha