PDA

View Full Version : Red MK1 Project for sale

Drewsky
3rd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Genuine 55K miles, please see this thread for details, I've got it on eBay but it's driving me mad...too many time wasters! Looking for around £300 for it.
Cheers, Drew.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?16771-Opinions-Please

superwhite90
4th March 2016, 12:01 PM
Shame you don't want to sell this til after im married in September as I would have had this off of you so I can build another engine!

Drewsky
4th March 2016, 02:47 PM
Shame you don't want to sell this til after im married in September as I would have had this off of you so I can build another engine!

Where it is right now, their moving out in two weeks, so it has to go I'm afraid.
I'm still a bit peeved that I havn't got any room to fix it up.

gaz2047
5th March 2016, 08:43 PM
We're is the car please and is engine OK

Drewsky
5th March 2016, 09:43 PM
We're is the car please and is engine OK

The car is in Cambridge. The engine, like the rest of the car was running well up until the car was left. I can't see any reason why it shouldn't still be fine after a once over, the plugs have been kept in and I don't know of anywhere it could take in any water. It's on eBay right now, due to finish in a couple of days. I'd like to see it go to an enthusiast rather than someone that will just never get round to putting it back in order and can end the auction early for £300, or you could try your luck on eBay. The one spot I'm not too sure about would be the top of the window frame, I don't think it's too bad but havn't had the trim off to have a look.

Drewsky
7th March 2016, 11:45 PM
Anyone on here win it? If so, I would love to see it if/when it gets put back on the road. Me and this car go back!

Jemehan
11th March 2016, 10:57 PM
I am watching this, but not got room or money to fix it, would only be a donor for me, by the sounds of it, its too good for donor parts!!

Vistalite
12th March 2016, 08:18 AM
I am watching this, but not got room or money to fix it, would only be a donor for me, by the sounds of it, its too good for donor parts!!

I think you'll find this ended last week!

adamstanford
12th March 2016, 12:03 PM
Did it sell?