PDA

View Full Version : MR2 ib panels

celica1600gt
5th February 2016, 12:32 PM
I have recently acquired a heap of mr2 spares , much of which i don't need for my car. Therefore happy to let them go , to maybe allow another member to get their car sorted.

They are all off a white car , would guess a later one with blue interior.

There is :-
both doors complete including glass , mirrors , interior blue trim , ready to bolt back on , both in good condition , no dents.
bonnet , with badge and washers , again good condition , no dents , with just a little bit of rust on the bonnet catch , easily repairable.
boot with spoiler , all good , including badge ,
none of these panels have been painted all original.
sum roof with blue internal shade.

I also have some of the dash , centre console etc.

open to sensible offers ,so send me a pm or 07975718146, if you need to have a chat.

bits currently in cornwall but can be brought up to cheltenham if needed for collection

can supply photos if needed.

cheers

malcolm.

Station
10th February 2016, 12:37 PM
Can you post some pics?

celica1600gt
10th February 2016, 06:06 PM
What are you after , the doors and bootlid and sunroof complete are up here at home, the rest of the stuff is at our house in cornwall.
I also have a set of dark blue carpet , couple of tear drop alloys with no tyres need refurbising, blue dash, speedo pod, some other odds and ends like ecu, both headlight pods with motors , only one minus glass as required for my st162 convertible, this is all down in cornwall.
Let me know what you are after, then i can post some up.

MylesHSG
10th February 2016, 10:14 PM
Do you have the piece of trim that goes around the ignition/steering column? The piece between the wheel and the speedo pod if that makes sense?

celica1600gt
11th February 2016, 08:16 AM
only half of it as the other half was smashed, in dark blue.

MylesHSG
11th February 2016, 09:42 AM
is it the bottom half?

celica1600gt
11th February 2016, 12:45 PM
will have a look and let you know

celica1600gt
13th February 2016, 01:23 PM
its the bottom half with screws , the top is no good , will post photos of it , plus the other panels

MylesHSG
13th February 2016, 02:12 PM
I am in need for that as in my ignorance and stupidity I snapped 3 of the screw 'tubes' and now it just sits around the steering/ignition column its not attached.

Martin42006
14th February 2016, 08:48 AM
I am in need for that as in my ignorance and stupidity I snapped 3 of the screw 'tubes' and now it just sits around the steering/ignition column its not attached.
I should have one in dark blue if your still looking.

celica1600gt
14th February 2016, 08:37 PM
I have checked the item and it is fine however one of the screw mounts is broken , so you would be better to get a complete one from martin above, its available if he can't sort it for you. cheers malcolm.