PDA

View Full Version : white F reg 29th Jan M2

oxide hunter
31st January 2016, 07:24 PM
travelled in convoy for a few miles westbound on the M2 near Canterbury last Friday at about 6pm. wondered if it was anyone on here.
was a really cool chance encounter between two white mk1s.

MylesHSG
31st January 2016, 10:52 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. On the way back from Norwich I was joined by 3 Celica's who admired the car for a minute before speeding off into the distance :D

oxide hunter
2nd February 2016, 08:01 PM
haha. our cars never fail to turn heads do they :D
was really fun as it must be the first mk1 I have seen since i bought my car. cant wait to go to events now.

Jimzzr
8th April 2016, 10:01 PM
travelled in convoy for a few miles westbound on the M2 near Canterbury last Friday at about 6pm. wondered if it was anyone on here.
was a really cool chance encounter between two white mk1s.

This would have been my other half. Confirmation would be the missing mud flap on one side - must get round to welding in the repair panel I bought about 5 years ago. It has been a bit of a trial keeping the old thing going. Changed the gearbox last year due to the 5th gear prob and the headgasket the year before that. Maybe this summer I'll get a chance to sort some of the cosmetic/suspension stuff.

oxide hunter
16th April 2016, 01:17 PM
yep, think a mud flap was missing. still the only mk1 ive seen since buying mine.