PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MylesHSG
2nd January 2016, 02:53 AM
I there, my names Myles, I'm 24 and live in NW London.

I've been in the market for a Mk1 MR2 for a couple of months now. Found this forum in the comment section of a youtube video! Anyway I hope to have an AW11 soon, did nearly splurge on a supercharged a few weeks back, but was just too much to justify at the time.

It would be a weekend/evening car as currently use a company vehicle for work. Might also become a short distance commute car as well if all goes to plan in the next few months.

andyroo104
2nd January 2016, 10:35 AM
Hi and welcome,good luck with your search and hope to see some pics of your new car soon.😀

adamstanford
2nd January 2016, 12:29 PM
Hello!! I'm also 24! Hah. Best of luck with your searches. There seem to be enough out there its just a case of finding a good one. Or in my case one that looked good but had mad amounts of rust hidden everywhere lol

MylesHSG
2nd January 2016, 12:55 PM
Yes, I've had a look at a few that i've seen on Autotrader and ebay. They were either complete rot or hugely over valued!

MelR2Mk1
7th January 2016, 03:16 PM
I've got a reasonable one that goes like stink...;) for an N/A anyway! I'd keep her if I hadn't bought another one! (Now lusting after the 10K one on here!)