PDA

View Full Version : Decals/ stickers wanted

MelR2Mk1
18th November 2015, 04:40 AM
As everyone pointed out at the NEC my (resprayed) car is lacking go faster stripes etc. Someobody (I met FAR to many people this weekend!) said SOMEBODY on the forum did them? If that's you, please shout! :)

Martin42006
18th November 2015, 07:33 AM
If there is someone doing them then i could really use a set aswell.

Vistalite
18th November 2015, 07:51 AM
I think it was Tommy Ogle (Coverco), but he rarely posts anymore.

Is he still providing a decal service do you know Tom or Gary, as I could do with the decals for the front bumper and the boot lid too?

Jonathan

Scotty
18th November 2015, 01:45 PM
I know Voldemort sells them on ebay

tommundy
18th November 2015, 04:23 PM
You can try PM'ing Tommy (coverco). :+:

He never did it as a business, just as a favour to people in the club as he has all the machinery etc., but I'm sure he'll help out if he can.

dusty m
18th November 2015, 05:02 PM
Daf@ superb classics has some remaining in various colours.

MelR2Mk1
18th November 2015, 06:57 PM
Daf@ superb classics has some remaining in various colours.

OMG, there are different colours? :( What's right for helios Blue then? :/

MelR2Mk1
18th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Oh. 'Coverco has chosen not to receive pms' bother! Daf it is!

coverco
18th November 2015, 07:16 PM
Give me a call Mel and I will try to help.

Vistalite
18th November 2015, 07:25 PM
Give me a call Mel and I will try to help.

Evening Tommy, would you possibly be able to help me out with some decals aswell please?

coverco
18th November 2015, 07:37 PM
I have activated pms. I am retiring at the end of the year and am selling all my machinery, I thought I had sold them but it fell through (sorry Bill). I have some vinyl left and will help out if I can but I am not going to buy any more so what you see is what you get. There is also a bloke on IMOC who offered to do stripes for Fossman, weirdly he was allowed to do it and I got a warning even though I never offered to sell anything (must be personal lol). Let me know what you need and I will see if I have the colours, bear in mind it is a vinyl cutter so only one colour.

Vistalite
18th November 2015, 07:47 PM
Thank you for responding Tommy. PM sent.

dusty m
19th November 2015, 01:15 AM
Daf had some light & some dark silver ones which I think either would suit but im sure he could tell you the correct one.

MelR2Mk1
19th November 2015, 05:19 AM
Only ones on eBay (except Daf) are he who shall not... OHHHH gotcha ;) doh, lack of sleep. Why is he selling club stickers? Shall I discuss with eBay? ;)

Anyway, his are cheaper, but having seen his AW11 graveyard there is no way he's getting any support from me! So Daf has a sale! :)

STUAW11
22nd November 2015, 08:42 PM
I had some of the 3 pin stripes that go round the bumpers wings and rear quarters made a few years...I've got some left...they are in long strips....should have enough to do at least one car....il have to measure how much I've got, the stripes are metallic silver/ grey...which is a copy of what should be on a white car.

bill hulme
23rd November 2015, 11:55 AM
The scrap man Neil Jones sells them. on ebay.

MelR2Mk1
23rd November 2015, 12:53 PM
Don't wanna give the Crap Man my pennies!!!

adamstanford
23rd November 2015, 12:55 PM
He's fairly nice about this club on his posts? Why is he a banned member?

MelR2Mk1
23rd November 2015, 12:58 PM
He would be, our members are his biggest supply of customers. He buys up every 'dead' 2 and then falsely inflates the price of every part available. Not exactly what we want when it's our members who need the stuff...

tommundy
23rd November 2015, 01:31 PM
He's fairly nice about this club on his posts? Why is he a banned member?
Hi Adam,

There were numerous reasons, which I won't go into, but suffice to say we don't ban people without a) necessary warning to improve behaviour and b) without good reason.

Cheers,
Tom

jimi
23rd November 2015, 06:39 PM
He would be, our members are his biggest supply of customers. He buys up every 'dead' 2 and then falsely inflates the price of every part available. Not exactly what we want when it's our members who need the stuff...
Not to mention stealing my bracket design and selling copies at inflated prices, he was even using my name to sell them, until I offered to report him to ebay if he didn't remove my name from the ads. :-:

superwhite90
25th November 2015, 09:03 AM
I've been tempted to report him to the EA as I'm sure the field he keeps the cars in can't be doing much for the drainage/environment.

I was interested in a bumper on eBay at the moment and when I asked about the paint code he said it was white - he knows sod all about these cars and how much the parts are worth and how to be a helpful member of the mr2 community.

c) He is a ****

dusty m
30th November 2015, 09:00 PM
any luck with the decals? my nephew is in need of full set inc mr2 boot decal.

paulsims2001
5th December 2015, 09:25 PM
A cheap way if you dont get sorted re the pinstripes,buy your self a twin pack coachline set off ebay put the 2 on then cut the other in half and hey presto you have your 3 pinstripe , its a bit of a fiddly job but saves a fortune .
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Styling-Coachline-Silver-Racing-Pin-Stripe-Single-2mm-Twin-10-Metres-Long-CPS03S-/272026574268?hash=item3f560c1dbc:g:-HoAAOSwAYtWLMAF