PDA

View Full Version : New member for SE London

Reecep86
16th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Afternoon all

Just thought I would introduce myself as I recently bought an mr2 over the weekend. I'm new to the mr2 mk1 game after previously owning a Subaru Impreza that socummed to piston ring failure. I absolute love the little mk1 and spend a few good hours getting her up to scratch.
She under went a restoration a few years back and the rust is stated to creep back through again but nothing that can't be sorted.

Look forward to spending loads of time on here and hello again!

Reece

andyroo104
16th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Hi and welcome.:-)

Alan SE
16th November 2015, 08:59 PM
Hi Reece,
Welcome to the club and we are pleased to hear that you're happy with your MK1.
I live in Orpington and help organise events in the south east area.
Keep a look out over the Christmas period for the proposed list of events for 2016 (although will be similar to 2015)

If you want to bring the car to Chatham Dockyard it is on 27 & 28 March 2016. They are charging £5 per car and are taking bookings now.
You can ring them direct on 01634 823816 or email them on events@chdt.org.uk

tommundy
17th November 2015, 08:43 AM
Hi there,

Welcome to the forums! :D

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your car.

If you like it here and would like to become a full paid member of the MR2 Mk1 Club, it's quick and easy to do via the link below:

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/payments.php

It costs just £10 per year and gives you enhanced access on the forum (technical areas, ability to advertise items for sale etc.) and also gives you free or reduced price entry to many car shows and events around the country.

Any questions, just ask. We're a friendly bunch. :)

Cheers,
Tom

Club Chairman

Reecep86
17th November 2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome all

I will try and get some pictures up of the car a a little later when back home.
I was looking at the membership yesterday Tom and it is something I will probably take up. To guys supply club stickers as well?

Reece

Reecep86
17th November 2015, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the welcome all

I will try and get some pictures up of the car a a little later when back home.
I was looking at the membership yesterday Tom and it is something I will probably take up. To guys supply club stickers as well?

Reece

EDIT

Do you guys supply club stickers?*