PDA

View Full Version : Mica Blue T-Bar for sale

goodersmk1
5th October 2015, 11:37 AM
Due to a change in family circumstances which means I will not be able to store in a garage anymore I reluctantly put my MR2 up for sale.

Currently showing just under 61800 miles (not verified) the car is in excellent condition. There is no rust present on the vehicle at all having gone through a thorough restoration process which includes new rear arches and corners, cambelt, both front and rear bumper reinforcement bars repaired (due to slight rust not accident) and wax oiled for future protection.
Won't take much more to make concours.

Serviced every year by myself which includes oil/filter (toyota own brand filter) and air filter clean (K&N panel filter not induction kit). New battery was put in in the summer and has nearly new dunlop blue response tyres all round. Also new set of mats from T&N mr2 mk1 parts.

Car starts/stops perfectly and revs right to the limit when required ;-) with no fifth gear pop-out. Only modifications are Jimi throttle bracket and magnex stainless exhaust. Will come with some spares as well. Only defect is a small crack on passenger side of the dashboard (about size of 10p)

Car kept garaged and dry throughout my ownership (past 5 years) and is currently sorn with no MOT but will put on 12 months MOT prior to sale.

A pic of car is on spotted forum outside Mr Moos in the summer.

I'll try put a few pics up on here but if you would like more comprehensive pictures (all arches/underside) please ask.

I'm asking £4500 but will negotiate with sensible offers.

Car located in Driffield, East Yorkshire

For further info or pics please contact me via email on mdgoodman_4@hotmail.com or on here.

Gilles27
5th October 2015, 12:16 PM
I've seen this car (at Mr Moo's) and can confirm that it's a beauty!

goodersmk1
17th October 2015, 02:01 PM
Now has 12 months MOT with no advisories.

goodersmk1
27th October 2015, 07:35 PM
Car is no longer for sale.