PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Mk1 Club Sticker

dc399uk
15th September 2015, 08:05 AM
Does anyone have any spare club stickers? I'd like one for my car. I see Neil Jones does them, which is fairly ironic...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-MR2-MK1-CLUB-STICKER-AW11-DECAL-/252061726155?nav=SEARCH

paulmannion
15th September 2015, 09:08 AM
That doesn't reflect to well on this club! There's no provision for anything like that but someone out for themselves can profit of us.

tommundy
15th September 2015, 09:40 AM
Steady on Paul. The Club Shop should hopefully be back online soon, as I'll be picking up the merchandise from Tommy in the next few weeks. It'll then all get posted down to Michael Japp, the new Merchandise Officer.

I'm guessing that Neil got these for free at some point in the past (must have been quite a while ago, because they're certainly not ones that have been produced in the last 5 years or so), so there's only one party that should be looking less than 100%.

@dc399uk - We have plenty of stock of plain white 'MR2Mk1Club.com' stickers. PM me your address and I'll send one out to you. :+:

If anyone is ever attending a car show and wants one of these, they are also free to club members.

Please remember that this club is run voluntarily.

Regards,
Tom

dc399uk
15th September 2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks Tom. Have PM'd you.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say it is very much appreciated what you and fellow club representatives do.

Dave

sTuArT
15th September 2015, 06:50 PM
hear! hear!