PDA

View Full Version : LSD gearbox for 4agze E51

autobody
22nd February 2015, 11:02 AM
As above, looking for a good LSD gearbox for my mk1 sc. My engine will be getting fitted to the car soon and would prefer a LSD box going back on.

24carrot
22nd February 2015, 01:56 PM
Hi I have one .but not sure i want to sell it .what you offering? you mite be able to get me to sell it

autobody
22nd February 2015, 02:13 PM
what the condition like, mileage? all gear changes smooth?. Is it in the car currently? if not was it in your car and have you used it or us got it as a spare. I will be happy pay the going rate if its the right box and condition.

24carrot
22nd February 2015, 04:10 PM
it was in a car i got from a good friend .he was rallying a scooby. and he got the mk1 to do some classic rallys he did to in it and did not like it .so he sold it to me .it was all runing fine .but it was rotting .so i broke it .so it is out of the car .r u looking for any other bits it had a lot of nice add ons. ss exhaust. and a set of a justerball collovers

autobody
22nd February 2015, 04:18 PM
sounds good. was the mk1 a supercharger jdm model? or na. if jdm model I do require the passenger side rear window. As they are bronze tint.

Also the superchargers came with E51 gearbox. and the na had the C series gearbox. I assume you have the E51 gearbox one.

can you post some pic up please, also pic of the lsd.

Thanks

24carrot
22nd February 2015, 04:36 PM
hi no it was not a supercharger. a mate of mine has a tiger kitcar .and he used to billed gearbox s .for scooby wrc. well he has a mk1 engine in his Tiger. he wanted a Engine to rebuild so he did not have to take his of the road .he can just swap engines when it was dune.so i gave him a engine and box and he sed he wood give me the box back as he did not need it.well he phone me up and sed did i know that the gearbox had a lsd in it. i sed no .but if any one wood know he wood .so the gearbox is at his house .i will go over there this week and get some pics.

autobody
22nd February 2015, 11:11 PM
excellent, look forward to the pics.

24carrot
23rd February 2015, 11:22 AM
hi sorry to mess you around. but i asked him for some pics .last night .and when he came back .he sed he had another look at it and it is not a lsd
sorry .but as i was only going on what he told me .all the best andy