PDA

View Full Version : Pair of front wings (Red)

warny1
30th January 2015, 03:14 PM
Hi All,

I got some decent ones last year so the originals are surplus to requirements (plus they are getting in the way in my Dad's garage!). Drivers side one isn't too bad, the other one isn't in the best condition, especially at the lower sections.

Faded but thought I'd try to see if anyone wants them on here, even just as spares? Not sure what to ask for them, they are located just outside Banbury, Oxfordshire.

Will get some photo's organised over the weekend.

Cheers,

Mark

Fozzy
30th January 2015, 06:22 PM
I may be interested in the drivers side depending on condition (if there's more of it than my current replacement!)

warny1
3rd February 2015, 11:18 AM
I may be interested in the drivers side depending on condition (if there's more of it than my current replacement!)

Hi there,

Sorry, only just seen your message. Do you have an email address I can send some photo's to please? Might be easier than me trying to put them on the website! My email is mw305@cam.ac.uk if that helps.

Cheers,

Mark

warny1
3rd February 2015, 03:58 PM
Hope I have uploaded these ok!

Thanks,

Mark

warny1
5th February 2015, 01:02 PM
Any takers at all? They do need to go, don't want much for the drivers one. Both will be going to the local scrapyard in a couple of weeks otherwise:-)

Cheers,

Mark

tommundy
5th February 2015, 04:00 PM
These must be of use to someone? If I was closer, I'd have them off you!

AW11mike
5th February 2015, 04:08 PM
It would be a shame to take them to a scrap yard!its a Shame I wasn't closer!

warny1
6th February 2015, 10:08 AM
It would be a shame to take them to a scrap yard!its a Shame I wasn't closer!

Yes unfortunately they really are just getting in the way at my Parents now, I've had them there a few months. There is a scrapyard just outside the village but I thought I'd try on here first. Here are a couple more photo's.

Jemehan
6th February 2015, 10:10 AM
How much are you looking for them? I am assuming you wouldn't want to post?

Boba Fett
6th February 2015, 11:30 AM
I work in Cambridge.

Don't need them now, but you never know and I've got room to put them in the roof of my garage out of the way

How much do you want for them?

Jon

warny1
6th February 2015, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

Maybe £30 for the pair? One of them is pretty poor though, missing the lower section of one side. I can bring them back to Cambridge in a couple of weeks but it would be tricky to post really. Or just make me an offer:-)

Martin42006
7th February 2015, 10:07 AM
Hi All,

Maybe £30 for the pair? One of them is pretty poor though, missing the lower section of one side. I can bring them back to Cambridge in a couple of weeks but it would be tricky to post really. Or just make me an offer:-)
where abouts are they at the moment and how hard would they be to rebuild? as im could do with a spare set of wings.
thanks Martin

warny1
9th February 2015, 10:24 AM
where abouts are they at the moment and how hard would they be to rebuild? as im could do with a spare set of wings.
thanks Martin

The wings are located just outside Banbury, Oxfordshire at present. Drivers side is essentially solid, has some rust as per the pics. Other one has some rust at the top and also one of the bottom sections has come away.

Hopefully someone can find a use for them though, they will be going either way by the end of the month.

AW11mike
9th February 2015, 10:43 AM
So it's really £30 for one rusty wing, as one is scrap!!

Master-B
9th February 2015, 11:02 AM
So it's really £30 for one rusty wing, as one is scrap!!

Concurred

warny1
9th February 2015, 05:24 PM
Concurred

Glad the pics have clarified things:-) I did say all along one was pretty shot. I just need them gone so if someone wants one all the better. If not, no loss!