PDA

View Full Version : Patence rewarded!

Mutley00
8th January 2015, 06:55 PM
After nearly a year searching for the right car, I've just bought Bill Hulme's two tone import. A pleasant easy transaction, for a great car with a top bloke, who in view of the fact I'm awaiting a new knee, was kind enough to drive it 'over the hills' to my house. We've just returned from a quick blast in the Peak District and I'm one happy chappy and just can't stop nipping into the garage with a huge smile on my face. Bye for now - the garage beckons again........!

Johnso
8th January 2015, 08:51 PM
Glad to hear your good news, I hope you can get driving it soon.

Gilles27
9th January 2015, 07:26 PM
Good to know there's another mr2 in the area. I'll keep an eye out for you!

mk1 dal
10th January 2015, 12:43 AM
Glad you have now got a mk1 mate after a long search and being disappointed in the past ( you know who you are ) I'm really happy you stuck with it and now are the proud owner of a very nice mk1 :thumbup:. Good luck with the knee op and hope to see you on some of this years club events when your better .

Gary

Mutley00
10th January 2015, 09:49 AM
Glad you have now got a mk1 mate after a long search and being disappointed in the past ( you know who you are ) I'm really happy you stuck with it and now are the proud owner of a very nice mk1 :thumbup:. Good luck with the knee op and hope to see you on some of this years club events when your better .

Gary

Thanks Gary, what with Bill selling it and you endorsing it, I doubt I could feel more secure in a car purchase. Bill was promoting Tatton to SWMBO, but the nearest she gets to camping these days is a Premier Inn, so if there is one local to Tatton we'll see you there!

Gilles if you're ever passing Ecclesall, please drop me a line. Likewise if I'm ever going North I'll look you up - I think Tom Munday is Hillsborough way as well, but I leave venturing to Hillsborough to SWMBO :thumbdown:.

Regards, Andrew

tommundy
10th January 2015, 04:06 PM
Glad you've got one eventually Andrew. Now you can join up to the club! :D

What's up with Hillsborough? :confused:

Mutley00
11th January 2015, 11:29 AM
Glad you've got one eventually Andrew. Now you can join up to the club! :D

What's up with Hillsborough? :confused:

I prefer Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane mate!