PDA

View Full Version : MR2 MK1 Track Day Car

charlie budd
19th December 2014, 12:54 PM
Hi all, unfortunately i am having to sell my mk1 track day car,

This car has been well looked and rarely used we have done 4 track days in this car and it has never missed a beat. Our plan was to get it ready to race in the mr2 series but racing the minis just took over to much time,

the car has -

Front strut brace
rear strut brace
adjustable suspension
x2 bucket seats
x2 harnesses
deep dish wheel
immobiliser
fire extinguisher
full roll cage

will come with a spare gearbox and couple of wheels.

its very clean, no rust on the sills etc, doesn't jump out of 5th and has been dry stored in our garage since we purchased it. we have only really used this on the track, but the chap who owned it before used it on the road as well.

any questions give me a call 07710141131

all pictures can be found on the link on ebay…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201245570622?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

tommundy
19th December 2014, 01:11 PM
Hi there Charlie,

Thanks for joining up to the club.

Have you got some better / larger pictures? Some of the engine bay and interior would be good.

Good luck with the sale! :)

Cheers,
Tom

charlie budd
19th December 2014, 01:58 PM
I will take some tomorrow and post them up then

gonae86
20th December 2014, 09:02 AM
IS it fully prepared to enter the mr2 series ? if not , what is missing for it to comply with all the rules ?
What is the current mileage ?
Service history ?
Number of previous owners ?

Cheers

charliebudd
20th December 2014, 11:22 AM
IS it fully prepared to enter the mr2 series ? if not , what is missing for it to comply with all the rules ?
What is the current mileage ?
Service history ?
Number of previous owners ?

Cheers

Hi, it is not currently ready to enter the series, all that needs doing to make it eligible is plumbed in fire extinguisher, external power cut off, seat belts ( they are out of date), the adjustable suspension removing & the correct set of tyres. I will check the mileage, service history and pervious owners any get back to you.

Cheers

charliebudd
23rd December 2014, 09:06 AM
sorry for the delay, I haven't had chance to go the look up as yet

gonae86
23rd December 2014, 09:30 AM
No worries. I am going out of the country today and only come back in Jan. I am trying to convince a friend to enter the mr2 series.... but he is not fully convinced yet...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

charliebudd
23rd December 2014, 03:30 PM
i did a season in the mr2s, great fun! cheapest form of motorsport out there me reckons, big grids as well !