PDA

View Full Version : Good condition t-bar?

Johnso
14th December 2014, 09:57 AM
This looks in good condition, or at least it is well detailed.

Has been resprayed and has blue seats but nothing else jumps out to me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STUNNING-TIME-WARP-READY-TO-SHOW-F-REG-TOYOTA-MR2-T-BAR-1-6-137000-MILES-/391001897916?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item5b09877bbc

cchrysos
14th December 2014, 10:03 AM
yes, it does look nice. Looks like a reasonably fresh respray

The seats have been replaced as it has black interior but blue seats....probably due to the usual cracked leather issue. The red cars did not come with blue seats as far as i am aware either.

Certainly looks nice....add the stripes and it will look great.

EDIT:

yes...has leather door cards so deffinitely had poor leather replaced with cheap secondhand seats.

Also, can see overspray on the C pillar roof trims

Looks like rust bubbles above the screen too.

All of that is esily fixed though if the car is solid. Looks good value on the surface of it.

sTuArT
14th December 2014, 10:14 AM
It says it has a rust bubble on the wheel arch. Shame it wasn't sorted before the respray.

Still a nice looking car and a good price at £1500

Vistalite
14th December 2014, 10:29 AM
It does look a nice example on the surface and agree with the comments made by Chryss. Charcoal would have been a better choice to replace knackered leather, rather than the blue.

The decals and side bumper strips are missing and they have painted over the rubber seals along the side skirts.

I wonder what the the engine looks like?

mk1gloucester
14th December 2014, 03:50 PM
as above my concern is the chance of a very scruffy engine bay but id pay 1500 as it stands all day longs