PDA

View Full Version : Been absent for a while..

MonkeySpanker
17th October 2014, 03:49 PM
Thought I would post in the newbies section under my new username, couldn't remember all my old details, username was mistertwokw.

Anyways a big hello again to all those that may know me and a big hi hope to meet you all to those I am yet to meet.

I don't have an MR2 at the main menu but the next one will be my 9th, aparently I have to wait for that to happen though...wife's orders!

All the best

Ki

tommundy
18th October 2014, 08:49 AM
Hi Ki, how's it going?

Good to see you wanting to get back involved; we just need to find you a new MR2 to get into!

I can get you back into your old account if you'd prefer? Just let me know.

I've still got your old 1.5 and have had some great fun in it! It was my daily for nearly 3 years and I took it on this trip last year - www.spa2013.co.uk. I've got some big overhaul plans for it including bodywork, turbo rebuild and the rev3 conversion, so it's in hibernation at the moment, but it'll be back prowling the streets, I can assure you of that! :)

Cheers,
Tom

PS: Have you still got your Trevor?
PPS: Whichever account you want to use on the forum, make sure you join up at http://www.mr2mk1club.com/payments.php. It gives you access to a lot more of the forum.

charged
18th October 2014, 09:56 AM
Hi Kieran,

hope you are good!

I'm still 1.5ing as well.. the old grey wide arch has recently been re-shelled into a tintop shell..

What's going on then? Another 1.5 build or something different this time?

Cheers

Ollie

MonkeySpanker
18th October 2014, 02:25 PM
Tom, Ollie, glad to hear your both still involved. Not got any real plans yet, the kiddy diverts much money so I will have to be patient. It is just nice to have the time now rto get involved with the club again:D
Tom I had to sell the Trevor when the little one arrived, apparently putting them in the boot is not an option.....