PDA

View Full Version : I want an AW11 SC in white over silver

oddshoes
31st July 2014, 06:35 PM
Hi All

I have had mr2s since 2006 being a number of mk2s and lastly a mk3 but the only mk1 i want is a white over silver sc anyone wanting their car to go to a good home please get in contact

many thanks

Dave

here is a sign strip from MR2oc where i used to be regional rep for a number of years in the south east region

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/oddshoes_2007/1a/oddshoes-sig_zps238e5176.jpg

michaeljapp
31st July 2014, 07:06 PM
Ahh I see you've finally come over the love of the MK1's.

Good to see your still on the scene and I hope you are well etc.

Best of luck with the hunt.

HowardB
31st July 2014, 07:09 PM
Welcome!

autobody
31st July 2014, 08:56 PM
he, welcome. there is a SC tin top in the colour you want on IMOC I think. remember seeing it a few months ago for about 6k

oddshoes
1st August 2014, 01:57 PM
hi folks and alright micheal hope your well dude? I did see that one and its tempting i have sent the owner a message and will hopefully start talking this weekend. I was looking at importing one from Japan myself which was expensive considering I had not even seen the car in person lol, but it was the last few charges this side like VAT and other bits that put the nail in the coffin for the minute

I will have one some day and hopefully soon but if i have to wait i will do but your help is appreciated folks

thank you