PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there ?

Drewski
6th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Good afternoon,
Just wondering if anybody from East Anglia actively visits this website, reads the forum posts etc. I see a few Mk I's locally (Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth area), am surprised there isn't more support / interest shown on here. Would be interested to know if there is anybody else 'out there'
Cheers,
Drew

cchrysos
6th June 2014, 03:53 PM
Im near stansted airport

Boba Fett
6th June 2014, 04:22 PM
Hurrah somebody else from sunny Suffolk - I live near Bury but my parents live close to the coast near Aldeburgh and Leiston.

Jon

Drewski
13th June 2014, 10:02 AM
Two replies, that's not bad, an improvement on earlier posts I've started / replied to ! I live in Lowestoft, not far from Ness Point, possibly the most eastern based Mk1 owner in the whole of the country :D

Boba Fett
13th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Drew

Are you going to any shows this year?

Jon

JohnM
17th June 2014, 04:29 PM
Hi I'm in Horsford near Norwich would be good to know what's going on in the area, I've got a 1988 T Bar. Lots of spares for sale including full stainless steel exhaust. Look forward to hearing from someone!

Boba Fett
17th June 2014, 08:25 PM
Hi John and welcome

There must be a show in between Bury, Lowestoft and Norwich, will do some research.

Might be worth listing the spares on the for sale section.

Cheers
Jon

Drewski
24th June 2014, 03:21 PM
Hi Jon,

I hadn't planned to go to any shows this year to be honest. Would be good if we could get something local arranged, have done in the past (admittedly a few years ago now)

Cheers,
Drew

STUAW11
5th July 2014, 11:04 AM
I've tried to organise a few meets years ago without much success...I'm up for a meet sometime though...Stu

dylbie
5th July 2014, 02:33 PM
Snetterton, July 13th. The Track Attack MR2s are racing among other things :) If you've not seen the MR2s racing before it's great fun. And because it's only club racing the paddocks are usually open for you to go and have a look at the cars.

Boba Fett
8th July 2014, 03:16 PM
Dylbie - that would be easy for me to get to but taking my mother in law back to Birmingham that afternoon and my Mk1 is knackered at the moment, electrical gremlins

Boba Fett
14th July 2014, 07:11 PM
I'm booking my Mk1 into Classic and Sports Cars By the Lake - Fornham St Martin Suffolk 31 August, over 500 cars go each year. If anybody else is going let me know.

Jon