PDA

View Full Version : Lovely, Lovely door cards for sale

michaeljapp
28th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Pair of 'b' spec door cards with a grey leather insert.

I was going to fit these to my 1.5 as it had 'a' spec door cards and I kept cracking my nee on the window control blister. No need for these now.

They have been store in my loft for about a year so have some dirt and dust on them. The grey section isn't original and is cable tied in place. The front corner of the leather section has lifted very slightly and could do with re glueing.

All for the lovely lovely price of £25 collected or £35 posted.

I also have some t-bar bags of anyone needs a set £20 posted?

_______

MarkCL
31st July 2014, 10:10 PM
Hi - just wondered if you still had the t-bar bags? As far as I can tell they're missing from the car I just bought...yet another item to add to the list :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks,
Mark

michaeljapp
2nd August 2014, 10:07 AM
Yes still have the t-bar bags.

Let me know if you want them. I assume you've had a good look behind and under the seats, they normally end up stuffed down there.

MarkCL
2nd August 2014, 11:27 AM
Yes still have the t-bar bags.

Let me know if you want them. I assume you've had a good look behind and under the seats, they normally end up stuffed down there.

Hi - well I've had a thorough check, but nothing under or behind the seats or stuffed anywhere else so it looks like I do need these yes. Since I have loads of other things to get sorted too, any chance of a slightly cheaper price? PM me with details and we'll sort something out whatever though :-)

Thanks,
Mark